💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

Gist of it:

Die Antwoord makes a grisly, unfunny video in which Gaga is eaten by a lion, among other things.

Gaga offers a mild rebuke in the form of a couple of tweets.

Some fans go ape****, not about Die Antwoord, but about Gaga. Apparently she's a hypocrite if she fails to turn the other cheek every single time. :smh:

this basically sums up everything :P this fanbase :flop:

Look at those clowns

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

CrownClown

Well, I think some people can never win.

Look at LG, she's done the BTWFoundation and is still considered satanic, a bad person, etc etc... The same with Mother Theresa

Don't take me wrong... I don't think she's perfect; she has probably done lots of mistakes in her life. We're just humans after all

Ok I had no idea who these Die Antwoord people/person is so I googled it and they are really freaking me out

WHERE IS MY CRUCIFIX?!

Edited by Ashtun

misanthrope

I think that says more about you than it does about her.

Its obvious she was putting on an act. Its not to say she doesnt abhor bullying but when she cries those fake tears every single show.....its just phony. It loses all meaning, eventually all you hear is blah blah blah.

Edited by leviticus

Gist of it:

Die Antwoord makes a grisly, unfunny video in which Gaga is eaten by a lion, among other things.

Gaga offers a mild rebuke in the form of a couple of tweets.

Some fans go ape****, not about Die Antwoord, but about Gaga. Apparently she's a hypocrite if she fails to turn the other cheek every single time. :smh:

Bless this post :legend:

Close thread :toofunny:

Ok I had no idea who these Die Antwoord people/person is so I googled it and they are really freaking me out

WHERE IS MY CRUCIFIX?!

:lmao:

IWasBornThisWay

die antwood is BLEEEEH xD why did gaga ever answer 'em ****ers? they're irrevelant xD sorry guys, but you flop, u have no hit :kisses:

warhol killer

umm..

Lady Gaga shades Die Antwoord

Mother Monster shades Die Antwoord

Mother Monster shades hateful band

Gaga shades Die Antwoord

and now..

Gaga Shades Parody-Making Band 'Die Antwoord'

what's next?

Our Mother shades hateful band named 'Die Antwood' because of video which has Lady Gaga impersonator on it eaten by a lion..

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

The only reason y'all are acting like this saying its wrong for gaga to shade back is 'cause some users here think your 'different' or 'opposite than what is expected' opinions don't fit the mold of some users here so you are now a hero or 'indie' tbh :tea:

The only reason y'all are acting like this saying its wrong for gaga to shade back is 'cause some users here think your 'different' or 'opposite than what is expected' opinions don't fit the mold of some users here so you are now a hero or 'indie' tbh :tea:

how logical

AnglerfishbraBENUS

umm..

Lady Gaga shades Die Antwoord

Mother Monster shades Die Antwoord

Mother Monster shades hateful band

Gaga shades Die Antwoord

and now..

Gaga Shades Parody-Making Band 'Die Antwoord'

what's next?

Our Mother shades hateful band named 'Die Antwood' because of video which has Lady Gaga impersonator on it eaten by a lion..

I was just about to post this. :dies: