💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

Think the video you all are referring to is fatty boom boom! Saw the video today ! In my opinion it's in poor taste! Glad gaga responded to it. Lady gaga is a beautiful person both inside and out! Really hope the video is pulled

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine what she would have said if she still had The Fame era atittude. And yea, its like she cant do anythink or have a little b---h about people because of the message of BTW. And they're tweet "we're cooler than you".........erm wtf. I don't think so. What have they done so cool?? They remind me of the hills have eyes monsters

This is probably one of the reasons Gaga liked them in the beginning. To her, "freakish" is cool. Otherness is something to be reveled in and celebrated. It's just sad that they honestly think Gaga is part of "the system" and don't see how she's instead really making "the system" work for her.

ARTPOP Gypsy

There's a line in this song that mentions her Telephone hat. Lol! Not the greatest song so skip to about 3:34 for that part if you don't want to listen to the whole thing.

Edited by GagaPixie

ChloeMonster

OMFG TARA'S TWEET THAT BITCH

@ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

THAT BITCH :lmao:

:worship:

This thread has gone through so many title changes. :laughga:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?