💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

hausofandrew

Billboard:

Die Antwoord's biggest-selling single, has moved 40k - multiply that by 170 & you have the # of downloads for Poker Face.

lmao, why are Who Flopwoord even trying?

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad that Gaga put those never have beens in their place. And I just cannot at Billboard picking up this story. :lmao:

I'm glad they are not opening for Gaga, they are talentless

look at this video :eww:

g0rl Rich Bitch slays tbh.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

lol. :) just wish she wasn't encouraged like this. i think we should try to be objective about this and realise that yes, it's one lousy tweet but she shouldn't have done that and her second one is the only thing she should have tweeted and that yes, we're all going to move on tomorrow.

your the one that was making a big deal out of it. honestly, just stfu!

your the one that was making a big deal out of it. honestly, just stfu!

that was two days ago please stop bullying me why are you so cruel :(

TiphEret

If people are disowning them because of Gaga's opinions of their video then I really ****ing pity them. Why don't people have backbones anymore? You're favourite artists don't have to all get on and hold hands for you to enjoy them, and you don't have to hang on every word they say and act upon things they tweet about.

I agree with you. I find the reactions hilarious to be honest...

Because Die Antwoord are so mean they don't like Gaga boo hoo...seriously?

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Ok

I've just realised Die Antwoord and Lady Gaga share the same label and imprint (Interscope/Streamline).

Pretty sure this was all a publicity stunt to boost Die Antwoords sales/viewing figures.

Its how the industry works.

Edited by bornthiswaybaby

So these people not only promote violence, but makes fun of people who are not to society's weight standards. I payed attention to some of the lyrics.

Others expressed fury that vocalist Yo-Landi’s violent lyrics included the lines: “Fight fight fight! Kick you in the teeth, hit you on the head with the mic. Suddenly you interested ’cause we’re blowing up overseas. Make you money money money.â€

Yet people are more pro Antwoord then pro Gaga apparently

. While none of this is all that surprising, what's shocking is that the same statements on the artists' respective Facebook profiles show Die Antwoord leading in likes, comments, and shares. The post from Lady Gaga, whose profile has 53.3 million likes overall, has nabbed 20K likes, 2,300 comments, and fewer than 500 shares. The post from Die Antwoord, whose profile has only half a million likes, so far seems to have 22K likes, 3,500 comments and 2,200 shares.

Gaga should **** the general public and hollywood. Apparently they prefer someone that spreads hate, then someone that is trying to spread positivity and love.

The title of this thread.. :toofloppy:

Die antwood or die antwoord, no one's buying their CDs... :coffee:

Ok

I've just realised Die Antwoord and Lady Gaga share the same label and imprint (Interscope/Streamline).

Pretty sure this was all a publicity stunt to boost Die Antwoords sales/viewing figures.

:clap:

Americano

Ok

Madonna is also on the same label.

Just because you're signed to someone doesn't mean you're all friends.