• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Palutena

Well, it wasn't the best first response but I agree that GaGa has a right to be shady. They depicted her being killed, she didn't do anything at that level. She did come off as a bit pretentious but GaGa said the era is gonna be immature, so if you were expecting anything else, you'd better leave or deal.

I actually just saw Die Antwoord in concert a little over a month ago. Great show and Yo-Landi touched my hand :D

I've never heard anything more insipid, idiotic, uninteresting, or irrelivent :nails:

rino you are delirious! i love lady gaga! i'm just pointlessly a--lysing something she tweeted because i have nothing better to do while i'm at the hospital right now having one last ultrasound! i haven't called her names or anything omg :( i am nothing but nice to her, i buy tickets to her shows and everything and now i'm being told that i'm not a fan. you really know how to hurt a man. :(

Biggest batch of lies I've heard all night :roll: Every single time I see you, you drag GaGa & you're negative. I can't even recall a post where you stood up for GaGa.

What I don't understand is you think it's okay to drag GaGa but when someone calls you out on it you try to use the "you don't get it" card.

Their new video is too ****ing weird. Seriously, I would be "Welp time to take a ****" if they were opening for Gaga

:lmao:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Katie14

shade coming from miss born this way foundation. :( give me a break. criticise someone's career when they criticise you. whatever happened to BREEDING COMPASSION? RIP gaga.

But there is nothing wrong with defending yourself as long as you do it in a non-violent way. If she didn't say anything you guys would be criticizing her for letting people walk all over her.If someone was teasing you relentlessly, would you just say nothing and allow it to continue? This is kind of an extreme example but African Americans still wouldn't have rights if they didn't stand up for themselves.

I feel like she could have said something more mature than dissing them for selling less than her though. Isn't Die Antwood supposed to be this out there uncommercial band? They obviously don't care very much about sales and just want to make art that they love. So saying that she sells more than them is kind of a lame comeback to an indie band. She should have dissed them for stooping so low as to directly bashing her in order to get attention.

But Gaga isn't perfect and we shouldn't expect her to be. I don't think she did anything wrong but she could have put more thought into her comeback. I really think many of you are thinking way to much about this.

Edited by Katie14

Some people are missing half the point of the tweet, I think. (Or maybe this was brought up in the 20 pages I skipped? Nah.) It's a typical rap-style dis -- that's why the materialistic focus. She's just being genre-savvy.

Katie14

lady… even tho u r ‘larger’ than us… we still cooler than u… plus we don’t have prawns in our private… fb.me/1iV7wIqV7

 Die Antwoord (@DieAntwoord) October 17, 2012

lady… even tho u r ‘larger’ than us… we still cooler than u… plus we don’t have prawns in our private… fb.me/1iV7wIqV7

 Die Antwoord (@DieAntwoord) October 17, 2012

lol, lame. Gags diss was way better

BeautyisaLie

I mean, they deserve it, but I think she should stay positive and ignore it.

I wish she'd stop 'shading' people. Reacting to anything hateful is so reactionary and lame, up until recently I really thought she was the type of person who rises above it and ignores it.

Well done Gaga, you responded to negativity with... negativity.

EDIT: Eh, I like her second tweet about it though. She should have only tweeted that.

I have to agree. Lately she's been shading people who attacks her. Whether her attitude is part of this ARTPOP era or not. I'm kinda dissappointed, because i've always admired her for responding with positivity even to those who insulted her several times, like, for example, Howard Stern, Madonna, etc etc. But I still love her, that's why i'm dissappointed.

It's dark but just a game

Go to :45 and look on the wall behind the black panther and its Nicki Minaj :dies:

Shade towards Nicki? DA is so shady

Where Echo??!?!

Gaga's on the wall too.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

codymonster

so that everyone remembers, she didn't call them out on what they did. she didn't say, "that's not cool, i was nice to you and you shouldn't treat me like this", she belittled them and waved her money bags in front of their faces.

You don't say Your controversial opinion is stated three times on each page of the thread.. Slow down darlin :sweat:

I'm proud of Gaga.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde