• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

But don't you think it's high time she started paying attention to these kinds of things and actually stood up for herself?

no? not standing up to random people who diss you through a music video is the bravest thing she could do. her not noticing them is the ultimate rebuttal.

gosh, i wonder how many people have called her music ****ty.

true though :laughga:

but still, they're getting what they asked for :crossed:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

misanthrope

She's going to get A LOT of flack for this. A LOT. She keeps giving haters ammunition. I wish she'd just release music and be fabulous.

All this shade is SO lame, I'd rather her not be all Nicki Minaj-obnoxious.

Edited by leviticus

I feel like reopening my twitter account and diss them. Why would they call her a James Blunt? I am so enraged right now...

but still, they're getting what they asked for :crossed:

so's she when i call her out on not rising above it though. :P hehe.

I do agree with you to an extent. But I mean, imagine being constantly attacked and hated on like she is? You would snap at some point too and probably make a crude childish comment.

You might want to snap at some point, but I just believe that being the better person means controlling yourself and not snapping.

Plus, it's just a complete waste of your time to respond to negativity. Do something better with your time, life is too short for that.

Edited by Lampost

Yeah, its a little immature but I love when shes a b---h, shows that shes not always going to take shade and criticism with her usual positivity, cos lbr noones really like that.

Queen Gloria

Good for her :legend:

They're gross. They have absolutely no appeal or class in my eyes, and their random Gaga shade only made me value them less, if that was possible.

YASSS BITCH YA SSS

I love her ego,She deserves to have the biggest ego in the world,Shade them,ruin them, :clap:

Omg? They really said that? Then I don't blame gaga at all!!

The didn't actually say that, but that is the concept of the whole song and video, even their career in general... They are right at some points but they picked the wrong one to represent the cheapness of some of today's "art"

the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Well in Gagas case, thats true. Have you not seen Die Antwoord's music vid for Fatty Boom Boom? Unecessary.

Die Antwoord deserves to be ****faced by Gaga tbh. like r you stupid?

I like D.I.E Antwoord, but they are just acting childish when shading a person who offered her help for them to become more popular. They lost a huge amount respect from me. Making music video for pure shading and making fun about someone is just hopeless attempt to get attention. Well, when you plant something you will find it in front of yourself someday in a positive/negative way and in this case in a negative way.

I think Gaga shouldn't take all the **** is thrown at her. She has been a nice good girl enough for James Blunts.

so is Die Antwoords attitude toward Gaga and other pop musicians and making fun of them.

This. She's only human.... I know a lot of you don't understand that but she's probably so bored of people just taking hits at her and not expected to get hit back.

EVERYONE defends themselves. EVERYONE.

so's she when i call her out on not rising above it though. :P hehe.

agreed :)

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙