Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

papergangster

Imagine Katy Perry tweeting that she has more #1's than Gaga.

It's just a stupid thing to say. :sweat:

She could have said something else.

I'm living for this shade.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

Darcklighter22

shade coming from miss born this way foundation. :( give me a break. criticise someone's career when they criticise you. whatever happened to BREEDING COMPASSION? RIP gaga.

I agree, I don't blame her for doing so it was ****ty on there part to have portrayed her in such a way on there music video. however with the BTW foundation it might get some of the suporters or other people to question the loyalty of it. Since she was usually one to not say much which was wise...the life of being a celebrity sucks tbh :noparty:

This. Disappointing tbh.

o=(0_0)=o I thought you knew Gaga better because by know you should know that when Gaga gets called something she basically says "Thats right, thats what I am, deal with it". Just look at your picture, when Gaga was being called fat, she came out with this outfit for the purpose of making herself look even fatter.

misanthrope

me too, but i don't consider myself holier than thou just because i don't get involved in drama like that and i don't think that by refusing to take part in it you must think you're better than everyone else. i hate the notion that secretly everyone loves drama and fighting. no they don't.

mother teresa was a horrible woman by the way lol

I never said everyone secretly loves drama, I don't. But responding with sass to a hate parody where you're brutally murdered isn't exactly throwing away the ideals of the born this way foundation lol I think its lame don't get me wrong, but for entirely different reasons than you lol

and that mother teresa thing is a whole other argument thats neither here nor there right now honestly lol

Edited by leviticus

elijahfan

I wish she'd stop 'shading' people. Reacting to anything hateful is so reactionary and lame, up until recently I really thought she was the type of person who rises above it and ignores it.

Well done Gaga, you responded to negativity with... negativity.

She also has the right to defend herself, in my opinion... I think she did the right thing. What Die Antwoord did was really disloyal and extreme. They need to chill out. Maybe they don't know what respect is in the 'concrete jungle'? :roll:

Mythic Mist

She needs to throw shade every now and then. I mean she's only human. Not like all of you go around being nice all the goddamn time.

I never said everyone secretly loves drama, I don't. But responding with sass to a hate parody where you're brutally murdered isn't exactly throwing away the ideals of the born this way foundation lol I think its lame don't get me wrong, but for entirely different reasons than you lol

no but it's fuelling drama and does make one question the extent to which she holds those values. ;)

She also has the right to defend herself, in my opinion... I think she did the right thing. What Die Antwoord did was really disloyal and extreme. They need to chill out. Maybe they don't know what respect is in the 'concrete jungle'? :roll:

I agree completely that she should defend herself, which is what she done with her second tweet. But the first tweet was pure shallow negativity. Fighting fire with fire is bad.

misanthrope

Die Antwoord's aesthetic stems from shock and vulgarity though.

Well, that was a bit superficial. She could have dragged their asses in a much more effective way.

misanthrope

no but it's fuelling drama and does make one question the extent to which she holds those values. ;)

idk maybe she wants to give them the publicity they were aiming for, she liked them afterall.

Edited by leviticus

I agree completely that she should defend herself, which is what she done with her second tweet. But the first tweet was pure shallow negativity. Fighting fire with fire is bad.

I so agree w this. The first one was so cringeworthy. Anyways, what that rap group did was worse imo.