💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

I guess we can throw that argument out the window that she is too classy to respond. I don't blame her though.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity Party

i am overjoyed that she shaded them. And i'm loling at the people saying that she shouldn't...are you telling me that if someone made a mockery of you or your work you would say absolutely nothing back? hmm...

BS :pukey:

"fink u freaky but you don't have a hit. hundred thousand tIckets sold in SA. #thatmy****"

I just realised, she's unknowingly supporting Die Antwoord's mocking of her being materialistic with that tweet :toofunny:

so is Die Antwoords attitude toward Gaga and other pop musicians and making fun of them.

no. They were worse.

"fink u freaky but you don't have a hit. hundred thousand tIckets sold in SA. #thatmy****"

I just realised, she's unknowingly supporting Die Antwoord's mocking of her being materialistic with that tweet

This. Disappointing tbh.

Amen Fashion

The shade is great but that tweet after :roll: If you shade someone just shade them.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

i guess its not a good idea to tell someone you're a fan. never mind! we get it, you're not a little monster. WE GOT IT.

-> She wanted Die Antwoord as an opening act and said that she is a fan.

Robotboy

story:

gaga invited this south african band to open for her at her world tour. they answer with a no and then this video called fatty as a response to the media thing + the lion eating her xD

and now she tweeted this. omg gotta love her :flutter:

Edited by Idcydk
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

i am overjoyed that she shaded them. And i'm loling at the people saying that she shouldn't...are you telling me that if someone made a mockery of you or your work you would say absolutely nothing back? hmm...

BS :pukey:

i believe she said she wouldn't do this before. something about only listening to those she respects and there was also that time she said she doesn't listen to a word anyone says about her because of madonna-gate. and yeah i wouldn't say a thing, you don't fight fire with fire.

so is Die Antwoords attitude toward Gaga and other pop musicians and making fun of them.

i know that. but two people flinging faeces at each other is a ****ty situation whichever way you look at it. :(

retrosexual123

Haha I loove Tara:

@ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

Americano

I guess we can throw that argument out the window that she is too classy to respond. I don't blame her though.

Shes always shaded back at people, she just never does it directly

This. Disappointing tbh.

She can never win with you, no matter what she does.. lol

Edited by Bryan

shade coming from miss born this way foundation. :( give me a break. criticise someone's career when they criticise you. whatever happened to BREEDING COMPASSION? RIP gaga.

shade coming from miss born this way foundation. :( give me a break. criticise someone's career when they criticise you. whatever happened to BREEDING COMPASSION? RIP gaga.

I agree. Plus, they probably wanted a big PR storm out of this... and Gaga's potentially just gave it to them.

Edited by Lampost

misanthrope

I don't agree with this at all. I'd rather her not attempt to be Mother Theresa.

BUT, my issue with all this "shade" or whatever is how try-hard it is. It doesn't come across natural it just seems like shes been spending too much time looking at these pop forums. She needs to be on her own ****, not ours lol