Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

But the point is that they aren't just some random ass people. She wanted to help them, promote them and have them on her tour and then they do this. I would feel a bit stabbed in the back too.

i probably would to, and then i would act as if i had no idea what they had said because i'm not interested in letting people like that piggyback off me or distract me from what's really important. :)

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

HORRORHOLIC

I'm really happy she said something. I think alot of the people ****ting on her all the time kind of expect her not to respond so it's great to see her defend herself againsts such bs!

Edited by HORRORHOLIC

Die Antwoord deserves to be ****faced by Gaga tbh. like r you stupid?

nominated for most ironic post of the year :(

I just tweeted them. sorry, but they deserve it.

@DieAntwoord pretentious, racist, try hards, trying to be bad ass

giskardsb

I suspect Gaga's biggest issue is that Die Antwoord used dissing her as a draw to get people to watch their video. The song doesn't even mention her, so clearly they were trolling the most infamous pop star out there to draw in viewers. If they really wanted to bash manufactured pop artists there are many others they could have gone after that would make more sense than Gaga.

Did anyone consider that she's shading them specifically (and not Madonna) because they depicted her being BRUTALLY RIPPED APART AND KILLED? Madonna never said or did anything implying she wants Gaga dead/to be harmed. That group crossed a serious line by depicting her dying in such a gruesome manner.

EXACTLY. thank you.

DirtyIceCream

Omg people are freaking out over GaGa's one line response to that horrible hate video. SMH sit yo ass down please she didnt even say anything mean it's the truth. Sold out stadiums in SA and they don't have ****.LMAO :hehe: hiii haters

Edited by DirtyIceCream

In an ideal world, yes. But c'mon, are you trying to say that you never did something stupid just because you felt enraged/hurt/pissed off? We all do that. Let's be clear here, I don't approve of her being a b---h without a cause, but sometimes, I see where she comes from.

sure but you didn't start a charity and do numerous interviews and press conferences about being compassionate towards the bully and then say "lol u dissed me but im more famozz than u lol #swearword" so there's a difference in where attention needs to be paid to intentions.

1 min ago

Die Antwoord â€@DieAntwoord

lady... even tho u r 'larger' than us... we still cooler than u... plus we don't have prawns in our private... http://fb.me/1iV7wIqV7

I suspect Gaga's biggest issue is that Die Antwoord used dissing her as a draw to get people to watch their video. The song doesn't even mention her, so clearly they were trolling the most infamous pop star out there to draw in viewers. If they really wanted to bash manufactured pop artists there are many others they could have gone after that would make more sense than Gaga.

yeah and it bothered her so much she decided to tweet what thirty million people lyrics from one of their songs exposing them even further.

People freaking out over her comments...for real?

You do realize she jokingly made it apparent that she values her hit singles when she tweeted CRJ?

You do also realize that she just made a rap song telling people who shade her to suck her dick, and that they are just mad she's on a sold out world tour?

The b---h shades all the time. Part of standing up for beig bullied, means opening your mouth. You don't defend yourself by saying nothing.