💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

they have voilated copyright methinks.... the meat dress is all © the artist and her, if i recall... she could possibly even sue them.

They'd claim fair use as parody.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how the thread title gets changed like every 12 hours hahaha. but im happy she stood up for herself.

ThomastheMonster

oh please, some of you need to stop acting like you are angels cause i know if someone did that to you, and tried to humiliate you in front of the whole world, you wouldn't just sit back. stop trying to make gaga perfect.

this whole thread is just so

Ikr? The reactions over a couple of tweets are killing me. 33 pages and counting, really? :eek: ARTPOP can't come soon enough :smh:

Scheisse ._.

That's why they speak afrikaans which is kinda like german ir dutch

afrikaans are dutch people who settled in south africa

i was wrong :P but it was(is) spoken by dutch settlers

Edited by Scheisse ._.

tbh, I am over the hate. I am getting used to everybody hating Gaga. It's the new "IT" thing. And lbr, after Justin Bieber and Niki Minaj, Gaga is the 3rd most hated pop star. No matter what she does, people are going to hate her. Even when she is defending herself from people who are making fun of her weight and expressing how they wan't to violently attack her. People have their mind sets on hating her. So whateva.

afrikaans are dutch people who settled in south africa

I know,but afrikanns is an own language. It isn't dutch or german.

But they are all three west-germanic languages.

I dunno what you kids are saying but I'm here for TONS of Gaga shade. WTF is she some robot saint, she's a fkn popstar, don't you want her to be edgy like she once was? If she treats everyone like a 5 year old she will become irrelevant. I dont wanna stand for a 26 year old popstar who acts like a sunday school teacher.

I dunno what you kids are saying but I'm here for TONS of Gaga shade. WTF is she some robot saint, she's a fkn popstar, don't you want her to be edgy like she once was? If she treats everyone like a 5 year old she will become irrelevant. I dont wanna stan for a 26 year old popstar who acts like a sunday school teacher.

You know what, she's kept very quiet about so much shade that has been thrown t her recently. She couldve said way worse things but she didnt. Im glad she said something because what DA did was just rude and disrespectful in my opinion. We get it, gaga asked you to open for her and you said "No"...move on. Anyways, I personally love that she tweeted that, they probably werent expecting it and I have yet to hear of any response from them (if they even have a twitter or is that too mainstream for them too?) ugh I love b---hga soooooo much : :fthis:

I dunno what you kids are saying but I'm here for TONS of Gaga shade. WTF is she some robot saint, she's a fkn popstar, don't you want her to be edgy like she once was? If she treats everyone like a 5 year old she will become irrelevant. I dont wanna stand for a 26 year old popstar who acts like a sunday school teacher.

:tea: This tbqmfh!

Edited by Angaow

Imagine what she would have said if she still had The Fame era atittude. And yea, its like she cant do anythink or have a little b---h about people because of the message of BTW. And they're tweet "we're cooler than you".........erm wtf. I don't think so. What have they done so cool?? They remind me of the hills have eyes monsters