• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

DirtyIceCream

They aren't signed to Interscope they used to be...they say Interscope wanted them to make generic music that they disagreed with. So I think that could also be a potential thing that made them hate GaGa more..It goes much deeper than the whole touring thing. And funnily enough they toured with M.I.A. :haha: I just think these bands are jealous of GaGa's unbelievable success and the whole media constantly talking about her and all these interviewers like Oprah and Barbara Walters calling her revolutionary and a talent. They feel like GaGa's pop music is nothing great and that she doesn't bring anything new to the table. They feel like there message is something thats new and should have more exposure. Basically a lot of jealousy and people can't stand her getting all the attention that she does..

Who keeps changing the thread title? :roll:

I changed it to Die Antwood and someone changed it to "Hateful Band" now :dies:

melodichard

Ok

I've just realised Die Antwoord and Lady Gaga share the same label and imprint (Interscope/Streamline).

Pretty sure this was all a publicity stunt to boost Die Antwoords sales/viewing figures.

Its how the industry works.

Die Antwoord isn't signed to Interscope anymore

that was two days ago please stop bullying me why are you so cruel :(

honey, don't act like the victim now, it's too late for that. :coffee:

Islaaaaaa! Is this the Isla I'm thinking of?!

Edit: looking at your birthday you are not the Isla I was think of. But anyway, I LOVE your name.

oh thanks, i hate my name :P

Ok

I've just realised Die Antwoord and Lady Gaga share the same label and imprint (Interscope/Streamline).

Pretty sure this was all a publicity stunt to boost Die Antwoords sales/viewing figures.

Its how the industry works.

They're not with Interscope anymore though...?

I am German:) Die Antwoord is like Die Antwort in German haha

That's why they speak afrikaans which is kinda like german ir dutch

ChicaSkas

they have voilated copyright methinks.... the meat dress is all © the artist and her, if i recall... she could possibly even sue them.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk