💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

I don't care what anyone says, that video was funny. The song, was not bad as well. They are using Gaga's name to get publicity and she answered, so they won.

The only thing I don't understand is why they would respond with a video like that if she only asked them to join her on her tour. It seems to me that they are very over confident in themselves. It would be one thing if they had a huge fan base and everything and it was an insult to open for Gaga... but they are not well known in many places and this could be great for them.

Regardless of how they feel about Western Civillization, I think that they should have responded with a simple 'No'.

Tara's tweet was funny, but like this video, unnecessary. I feel like when Tara tweets some shade, Gaga feels like she has to respond. (I could be wrong) I think she needs to grow up a little bit, her tweets are funny but very childish.

well **** i'm not quite ****ing sure what to ****ing say about this ****ing post, but **** me that's quite a ****load of ****ing stars, don't you ****ing think?

i mean **** me i like a good **** as much as the next person but holy ****

Can I just say that you are quickly becoming one of my favorite members on this website?

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say that you are quickly becoming one of my favorite members on this website?

oh, how kind of you. :) they're normally very hostile.

Allison M

i love her.

Islaaaaaa! Is this the Isla I'm thinking of?!

Edit: looking at your birthday you are not the Isla I was think of. But anyway, I LOVE your name.

Edited by Born Brave

Alien Tulip

Hmmm, that's strange. I heard people say the same thing about Gaga, too. Can't we all just have a conversation without freaking out and belittling everyone that is not so nice to Gaga? If this is the only way some of you can approach a topic or negativity, it makes me really worry about the future of humanity.

I don't belittle everyone that attacks gaga because I understand not everyone is going to be nice to gaga nor do I care but I CAN have my own opinion of an artist and I think Die Antwoord is a band that isn't my cup of tea.

I wish she'd stop 'shading' people. Reacting to anything hateful is so reactionary and lame, up until recently I really thought she was the type of person who rises above it and ignores it.

Well done Gaga, you responded to negativity with... negativity.

EDIT: Eh, I like her second tweet about it though. She should have only tweeted that.

:clap:

I was mad yesterday but its been a day and I'm over it. It's just that every time she shades someone it goes against her breed compassion thing. Buttttt she's standing up for herself.....

I think it's best to just move on.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Alien Tulip

Now that's an opinion to express. It is totally fine when you don't like what they do. But do yourself a favor and reread the post I quoted from you. This is a lot different than just saying something is not so your thing.

I was aware of what I said about Die Antwoord and there video and yes I feel like they are talentless and that is my opinion that I can express.

MonsterofFame

Good riddance. I took a look at some of their videos and.... bleh. How do people like this even get signed?

J e s s e

:dead: If Gaga does a music video similar to the fame film, and includes abit of shade towards them :fan: ofcourse in a classy way. :nacho:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I was mad yesterday but its been a day and I'm over it. It's just that every time she shades someone it goes against her breed compassion thing. Buttttt she's standing up for herself.....

I think it's best to just move on.

LOL, you were mad yesterday because she made that itsy bitsy tweet?

My god, fans nowadays. :dead:

Good riddance. I took a look at some of their videos and.... bleh. How do people like this even get signed?

People like to see stupid things on television.

heavyMetalGAGA

I know everyone has their own tastes and what not...but Im going to say it anyway...

Anyone that likes Die antwoord has horrible taste in music. Their stuff is garbage.

haha you're entitled to your opinion, just as i am.

but i like them cause this song:

my friends and i love it

I like Die Antwoord and I like Ella Fitzgerald, Gorillaz and Grimes. Get over it. :nacho:

THIS. THANK YOU :hug: