Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

Agree with 90% of the comments on here, of course she has the right to say something after being hatefully portrayed like that.

She didn't wish death upon them or anything, she hardly 'sank to their level' she just called them out and good on her for doing so!

She doesn't have to be a pushover just because of the message she puts out there. BTW isn't about being a doormat and being walked all over when hated on - how is that being strong? She's standing up for herself.

Oh, and the 'people hate on her every day' thing is hardly a good reason for her to take the 'higher ground'; established music acts don't make videos portraying her being killed every day - it's not the same.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

CroatiaGeisha

Retorting with how many tickets your selling is lame and childish. But she is in the right to defend herself after what they said/did. The "compassion/hypocrisy" argument doesn't hold here.

Omg. Mu favorite artist + band hate eachother. :giveup:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Robotboy

gagas shade was hilarious. do you think she should just take all hate she gets? and antwoord got exactly what they wanted but they still got owned. it would be funny if this song becomes their biggest hit and then they fade away

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

NewYorkCity

DIE ANTWOORD

lady... even tho u r 'larger' than us... we still cooler than u... plus we don't have prawns in our private parts... haha!

They dreserved even more shade. Now I think that Gaga has been good.

GAGA, DESTROY THEM.

codymonster

I still don't understand her wanting these people to open for her in the first place, all the drama aside. There stuff is horrible.

She must just like having bizarre opening acts that don't express much musical talent...

Lady Starlight :shutup: :sweat:

InGagzWeTrust

Tara: @ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

I LOOOOOVE TARA :dies:

CoolTrainerTerry

we cooler than u...okay.

First off, just because you have crappy grammar skills and typ3 l1k3 1s, doesn't make you cool, it makes you look stupid.

Second, I really have no comment on the prawn thing, just. So friggin' stupid.

Okay this pretty much proves that they wanted all this. It's a smart move, now they've got a load of PR from Gaga.