πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

lawd @ gaga not directly mentioning Die Antwoord in that tweet. not getting the full promo i see #fail

:lmao:

β™« β™« β™« β™« β™« β™«

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• Doot

Top Posters In This Topic

responding with sass to a hate parody where you're brutally murdered isn't exactly throwing away the ideals of the born this way foundation lol

this

In an ideal world, yes. But c'mon, are you trying to say that you never did something stupid just because you felt enraged/hurt/pissed off? We all do that. Let's be clear here, I don't approve of her being a b---h without a cause, but sometimes, I see where she comes from.

Of course I've made mistakes, but I try my absolute best to not ever make them again, plus I'm not a public figure who promotes compassion and whatnot.

I wouldn't mind if this was the first or second time, but in the last 6 months or so she has shaded Madonna, Nicki and now Die Antwoord (possibly others but that's all I'm aware of). I just hope she doesn't continue to do this publicly.

Edited by Lampost

I take your point. And I do find her first tweet rather unnecessary. The second one would suffice. But, am I a bad person for being a volunteer, a blood donor and a charity worker just because sometimes, when people call me ****, I stand for myself? :(

uhh, it's not quite like that. born this way foundation is specifically about how to react in this situation she's been put in. you donating blood isn't pertinent to talking **** about people cause they did it to you. and i don't call being an asshole to ****ty people standing up to people, i call that lowering yourself to their level. it isn't brave.

NewYorkCity

WHAT? LOL at people saying that Gaga has being dissapointing with this.

Like if this was the first time... remember that "**** DEFF JAM!!!" on TMBT 1.0? And what about the shade to NME? And more.

She's not answering to something stupid, it's a parody where she's killed and more things (don't forget to watch the scene in the clinic). She has reasons to answer whatever she wants.

Go Gaga!!!!

codymonster

They made a ****ing music video disrespecting her. I think she has the right to be a little b---hy back :sweat: She's just like anyone else, she doesn't need to be pushed around. And, it generated a response from them, which is pathetic and straight up rude. Hopefully the media sees this and notices what assholes they are being.

Edited by codymonster

uhh, it's not quite like that. born this way foundation is specifically about how to react in this situation she's been put in. you donating blood isn't pertinent to talking **** about people cause they did it to you. and i don't call being an asshole to ****ty people standing up to people, i call that lowering yourself to their level. it isn't brave.

how come you ignore the fact that she got depicted getting violently mauled? what gaga did is nothing compared to what they did.

NewYorkCity

People here are exaggerating, you're acting like she wished death upon them. :lmao:

which is basically what they have done...