πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez's Message to Little Monsters: Stop Leaking Our Photos

DISZKO

Featured Posts

But it's art. It's supposed to be seen. Why spend time and effort on it if you aren't going to show anyone? :roll:

do you really think it works like that?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This..

They're not "just pictures".. Picture yourself in her place, and someone would start leaking the work that you and your team worked so hard on. I'm sure Gaga's not liking this at all, since she and Inez & Vinoodh are friends. So I totally agree with her.

I've actually been in a similar position and she does need to get over it. This is not 1990, people have internet now and all pictures of celebrities are to people are pixels of nothingness.

But it's art. It's supposed to be seen.

And who should make the choice as to what is seen? The artist.

But it's art. It's supposed to be seen. Why spend time and effort on it if you aren't going to show anyone?

Photography is an artform with more misses than hits. If a photo doesn't become the image that the artists wanted it to be than they shouldn't have to have it released. Some photographers will spend all day trying to get a photo to be exactly what they want, that is the art of it. Anything they deem unfit should remain unfit of release.

i see where she is coming from & celebs hate it when stuff of theirs is leaked/exposed. they are great photos, but we've been told to stop.

WarriorPrince

Maybe if you were an artist, and the work you invested time and effort and money in was leaked without your consent, then maybe you'd get the picture? It is actually a very immature point of view to have, that the leaks are "simply just pictures" when there's an entire business and legal side (not to mention the artistic creative process) to them all. Im not judging you, Im just letting you know, you have a really immature and stubborn attitude over something that is much bigger than you seem to realize.

Excuse me, but who are any of you to tell me that my point of view is immature?

It's my opinion and it's 100% something that can be argued about. Just because you give so much value to photography it doesnt mean that everyone should give the same value that you give.

I bolded your opinion, because it's your view on photography but not a fact. Everyone can argue on that.

Cuntalicious

I've actually been in a similar position and she does need to get over it. This is not 1990, people have internet now and all pictures of celebrities are to people are pixels of nothingness.

You have a point, but still it's a shame that they came out this way.. instead of being released by Inez & Vinoodh or Gaga.

You have a point, but still it's a shame that they came out this way.. instead of being released by Inez & Vinoodh or Gaga.

I think it should happen more though. It's annoying how Gaga thinks photos of her are so exclusive, especially online..

Excuse me, but who are any of you to tell me that my point of view is immature?

It's my opinion and it's 100% something that can be argued about. Just because you give so much value to photography it doesnt mean that everyone should give the same value that you give.

I bolded your opinion, because it's your view on photography but not a fact. Everyone can argue on that.

It isn't my opinion that a photoshoot with a big pop star and a famous photographer is big buisness, it's a fact.

Big money is involved, much time and effort goes into planning such a shoot, a team has to be assembled, people's pay-checks have to be payed, people work for hours. Who are you to call somebody's work "just some photos" and think you're justified in doing so? That's immature, the view point of a kid who just wants the final product and doesn't care how he gets it.

she's not saying "never leak my photos ever". she's just saying she doesn't like this because they're not in black and white, basically. she's hardly made a video of herself crying I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALL BETRAYED ME LIKE THAT I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU!

she's venting that she doesn't like her photos being out there in an unintended form and she wrote two sentences about it so puhleez.

The black and white was gorgeous because it hid the **** prosthetic and make up job that was done before the shoot :toofloppy:

MarryTheSequins

What I don't get is that a photoshoot from one photographer leaks, and arguments like this happen, but say for example somebody like Dima for example leaks a photo (no offence to Dima, I completely appreciate everything), everybody is literally worshipping Dima.

What makes the Inez shoot more important than Cosmo or anything else?

What makes the Inez shoot more important than Cosmo or anything else?

nothing, we're only discussing it because inez specifically brought it up with us.

giskardsb

pictures are just pixels and movies and music are just easily shared digital data. The fact that an entire generation has decided that these things have no inherent value ( it's just bits) is why so many artists have difficultly making a living these days.

Archived