💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez's Message to Little Monsters: Stop Leaking Our Photos

DISZKO

Featured Posts

I think you said something similar to me in that Die Antwoord thread yesterday. Let's sew the jackets from that and here together, we could start a new trend of asymmetrical outerwear.

orly? yes lets ;)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

Well fine.

For me they are simply just pictures. (which, that's what they are)

I appreciate every simple leak we get from whatever photoshoot it is.

No, i'm not saying that my opinion should be accepted by everyone but no one will make me chance my mind by calling me immature or by telling me that my views on old leaked pictures are wrong.

Look Monsters DID leak the photoshoot, they are members of the fanbase who obtained the images and posted them online without a license which is obtained from Inez and Vinoodh through a company.

but technically the person who sold the photos to the monsters who shared them is the leaker? once they're being shared outside of the legit-buisness side of things, then they've leaked, no?

Cuntalicious

The maturity in this thread :(

This..

They're not "just pictures".. Picture yourself in her place, and someone would start leaking the work that you and your team worked so hard on. I'm sure Gaga's not liking this at all, since she and Inez & Vinoodh are friends. So I totally agree with her.

This thread is another reason for me to believe that Monsters are generally immature and selfish.

The woman is telling you that what you're doing is upsetting her and you're just laughing in her face and telling her to lighten up.

Mother ****ers. Literally.

You are apparently missing my point then. It makes no difference how much time has passed between the official release and the leaking of material which was not supposed to be seen. It is really sad that songs, videos or photos leaking is nowadays seen as a fact when you say so persistently that things do leak.

Well to me I would be mad if anything was released or leaked before the release date but if its after I dont mind it because we sow their visioun already.

Well fine.

For me they are simply just pictures. (which, that's what they are)

I appreciate every simple leak we get from whatever photoshoot it is.

No, i'm not saying that my opinion should be accepted by everyone but no one will make me chance my mind by calling me immature or by telling me that my views on old leaked pictures are wrong.

Maybe if you were an artist, and the work you invested time and effort and money in was leaked without your consent, then maybe you'd get the picture? It is actually a very immature point of view to have, that the leaks are "simply just pictures" when there's an entire business and legal side (not to mention the artistic creative process) to them all. Im not judging you, Im just letting you know, you have a really immature and stubborn attitude over something that is much bigger than you seem to realize.

MelbHawker

But it's art. It's supposed to be seen. Why spend time and effort on it if you aren't going to show anyone? :roll:

I'm sure everyone does respect her artistic integrity etc.. BUT it's not like Gaga's fans are taking credit for any of this work. They are just celebrating it. Anyway - if the photos 'leak' then clearly they haven't kept them private enough.

GlitterNatalie

but technically the person who sold the photos to the monsters who shared them is the leaker? once they're being shared outside of the legit-buisness side of things, then they've leaked, no?

No, leaking is when an image is posted online for the mass public to see. To post and use an image from a photographer such as Inez and Vinoodh you need to have a image license which you obtain when you officially purchase the images from them! You are then allowed, with their given guidelines, to use the images. Regardless of how they are obtained, these images are rendered useless at this point.

but it matters to them as it is their profession.

they need a reality check then because this is a new era in multimedia and pictures of celebrities aren't at the value they were ten years ago.

GlitterNatalie

But it's art. It's supposed to be seen. Why spend time and effort on it if you aren't going to show anyone? :roll:

I'm sure everyone does respect her artistic integrity etc.. BUT it's not like Gaga's fans are taking credit for any of this work. They are just celebrating it. Anyway - if the photos 'leak' then clearly they haven't kept them private enough.

Art is supposed to be seen, but you're only supposed to be seeing what the artist wants you to see. People are tagging the images, we know they are Inez and Vinoodh but if someone stumbles upon the image and sees a tag for a particular site, they won't know the image rightfully belongs to Inez and Vinoodh. Yes, it promotes your site but credit is not being given where it's needed.

NewYorkCity

And with this post :tea: :tea: :tea: you can all close this page right now.

giskardsb

somebody stole the images from Inez and Vinoodh in the first place and they've evidently been traded around among collectors, for money, of which none of which would have gone to Inez and Vinoodh. In any case, the images have no proper license. ANYBODY who uses the photo's incorrectly, no matter how they were obtained, is liable. Certainly O.G.G., by tagging the images and putting them up, is using them for advertising their site, and if I was Inez and Vinoodh they'd be receiving a nice letter from my lawyers for illegal commercial use.

they need a reality check then because this is a new era in multimedia and pictures of celebrities aren't at the value they were ten years ago.

:tea:

Archived