Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez's Message to Little Monsters: Stop Leaking Our Photos

DISZKO

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

OMG THIS THREAD.

Ok, we all get that this is dissapointing for Ineez, and everything. But if a Gaga song leaks you ALL listen to it. ALL.

So don't attack people for watching the pics that have already been leaked, you should say those things to the person that leaks it, but me? I'm just watching the pics... and let's face it, this is not the same that if an album leaks a week before its release, because when an album leaks you are automaticaly loosing millions, and this pics... it's not a problem more than in an artistic view for her (and an album leaking has this problem too for the artist, plus the economical problem). And if ARTPOP leaks you will listen to it. So don't come here trying to blame people for watching some pics like if they went to Inezz home and take her laptop to publish those pics.

:tea: So much truth tea was spilled in this post am now suffering 3rd degree burn.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think those leaks are going to affect their job, thise photos weren't published because they don't represent their vission as an artist, even if the ones published are bad and this ones are better.

Oh so it's okay to leak expensive photos as long as the photographer doesnt speak about it in public? okay thread closed in that case.

that's missing the point too. no one's discussing whether or not leaking things is okay. well, some people are and they're in the wrong thread. inez doesn't mean to say please never leak my photos, she's just expressing her disapproval at her photos being released in a form that she did not wish them to be.

Alien Tulip

Its in general, monsters on twitter and tumblr are bullying eachother for "liking" the leaks, I had to delete a tweet that said "The leaks are amazing, especially the yuyi ones" because about 5 monsters told me its disrespectful and that I should overdose on pills and die.

:tea: So much truth tea was spilled in this post am now suffering 3rd degree burn.

...no. Again -

Nobody here is condeming monsters for enjoying leaks from a photoshoot, the issue is people's attitude toward the statement that Inez made, and the attitude people have toward her work being "just photos", and that "leaks dont affect anybody". It's a disappointing attitude to see come from people, LMs or otherwise.

NewYorkCity

you're missing the point. inez brought this up and so we are discussing it! this is not a discussion about whether people should look at these pictures or they like these pictures. it's about something totally separate from that.

It's funny coz I don't see anyone in this thread attacking anyone for looking at the pics.

Well, I haven't explained it well, the first part about Gaga leaked stuff and you listen to it is for people on this thread, the rest of the comment is for Inez and her "MONSTERS stop leaking my pics"

Sorry :wub:

And the part of the album leaking and compare it to this... is also for this thread. But that's easy:

ALMBUM LEAKING: artistical + economical prejudice.

PHOTOSHOOT LEAKING: artistical prejudice

Not saying that is not bad, but I don't think you can compare the BIG problem that has an album leaking apart for the same problem that has Inez with those pics.

I am a photographer and I've also had a few of my photos published on books and magazines and I also understand what it's like to have people take my work, claim it's theirs, or use my photos on unauthorized clothes/magazines, and for them to be upset about a shoot leaking is absolutely PATHETIC.

How is it pathetic? I'm guessing even though you claim to be a photographer that you don't consider it to be an artform. Many people do, and any photos that the artist (the photographer) deems unfit and unlike the image they wanted to capture shouldn't be released.

How is it pathetic? I'm guessing even though you claim to be a photographer that you don't consider it to be an artform. Many people do, and any photos that the artist (the photographer) deems unfit and unlike the image they wanted to capture shouldn't be released.

at the end of the day none of it matters.

that's missing the point too. no one's discussing whether or not leaking things is okay. well, some people are and they're in the wrong thread. inez doesn't mean to say please never leak my photos, she's just expressing her disapproval at her photos being released in a form that she did not wish them to be.

okay guys it seems we're in the minority of people with an actual understanding of the issue here. shall we get jackets for our small club or..

That's the only pic that leaked? :smh:

did you even read her statement? no, alot of colour outtakes from the shoot leaked. Inez and Gaga intended the black and white images to be the only ones released.

okay guys it seems we're in the minority of people with an actual understanding of the issue here. shall we get jackets for our small club or..

I think you said something similar to me in that Die Antwoord thread yesterday. Let's sew the jackets from that and here together, we could start a new trend of asymmetrical outerwear.

GlitterNatalie

Look Monsters DID leak the photoshoot, they are members of the fanbase who obtained the images and posted them online without a license which is obtained from Inez and Vinoodh through a company. These images were not meant to be posted online in the raw. There is a reason the colored images stayed put into archive and released in Black and White. If they wanted you to see them in color then the magazine spreads would of been in color rather then Black and White. It's copyright and against the law to take someones material and post it online without the proper legal documents i.e the license. Yes it's great to enjoy and look at the lovely new images however there has been lots of time and money invested into that photoshoot on both ends of the spectrum, Lady Gaga and Inez and Vinoodh. She has every right to be angry because regardless when the photoshoot was taken, that material can ALWAYS have future and potential use. Now, because those 59 images have been posted online it's evident that those leaked images can not be used anymore because they are already published online. She handled herself well and I applaud her for that, as for monsters they have been warned numerous times to stop posting images from the shoot, they didn't listen and in that case, legal actions can always be taken.

Archived