Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez's Message to Little Monsters: Stop Leaking Our Photos

DISZKO

Featured Posts

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I dont see you saying that everytime a photo from a random photoshoot leaks.

She is rich, wow it's not like her career could be in danger with a few photos leaking.

spilled_tea_by_thetwistedmirror-d468egz.jpg

giskardsb

She is rich, wow it's not like her career could be in danger with a few photos leaking.

There are plenty of times I've said something about leaks. And leak is too polite a word... likely these images were outright stolen somehow from Inez and Vinoodh, given Inez's statement I doubt any of the shoot has been sold. Even if it was sold it would be sold for specific purpose, not to be dumped on the internet.

I am a photographer and artist. Yes, I would be pissed if someone decided to steal my work and put it out there, because it represents potential lost income to me in the future. Who knows how I may have decided to use that work in the future? All photographers put out smaller images for specific purposes, but we all have the right to control distribution of our original images and decide what we do and don't want the public to see.

So it's better for one's art to be hidden then released so that it can be apreciated? :usrs:

Photography is an artform with more misses than hits, only a minority of photos taken in a shoot are ever released or used.

Outtakes are outtakes for a reason.

Photographing someone is not easy, it's hard to get the perfect shot that the artist (behind or in front of the lens) wants. Anything that doesn't reach the image in their head is in their opinion not any good. Anything the artist deems unfit IS unfit as they ARE the artist. It is their work, they should have final say.

that's because we are discussing this now since the artist has spoken out about it and that's why this thread was made. :)

WarriorPrince

Spill that tea honey. I know its wrong to leak but monsters in this thread should stop blaming us for those who like the leaks, acting like were responsible for it. Attack the person who leaked it, not those who like it. It's not our fault the original raw leaks look 1000 times better than the poorly done black and white photos.

So it's better for one's art to be hidden then released so that it can be apreciated? :usrs:

Bless both of your souls.

giskardsb

yes, if you don't want some of it released for some reason.

they're complaining about the fact that they're not published in black and white which was lady gaga and i&v's artistic intentions. those weren't going to be released at all. no one's questioning your appreciation of them, the artist is expressing their disapproval.

NewYorkCity

OMG THIS THREAD.

Ok, we all get that this is dissapointing for Ineez, and everything. But if a Gaga song leaks you ALL listen to it. ALL.

So don't attack people for watching the pics that have already been leaked, you should say those things to the person that leaks it, but me? I'm just watching the pics... and let's face it, this is not the same that if an album leaks a week before its release, because when an album leaks you are automaticaly loosing millions, and this pics... it's not a problem more than in an artistic view for her (and an album leaking has this problem too for the artist, plus the economical problem). And if ARTPOP leaks you will listen to it. So don't come here trying to blame people for watching some pics like if they went to Inezz home and take her laptop to publish those pics.

there's such a lack of respect for people's work in this fanbase :roll:

you couldn't be more misguided if you think "it's a leak it doesn't effect anybody" is true

I am a photographer and I've also had a few of my photos published on books and magazines and I also understand what it's like to have people take my work, claim it's theirs, or use my photos on unauthorized clothes/magazines, and for them to be upset about a shoot leaking is absolutely PATHETIC.

WarriorPrince

that's because we are discussing this now since the artist has spoken out about it and that's why this thread was made. :)

Oh so it's okay to leak expensive photos as long as the photographer doesnt speak about it in public? okay thread closed in that case.

OMG THIS THREAD.

Ok, we all get that this is dissapointing for Ineez, and everything. But if a Gaga song leaks you ALL listen to it. ALL.

So don't attack people for watching the pics that have already been leaked, you should say those things to the person that leaks it, but me? I'm just watching the pics... and let's face it, this is not the same that if an album leaks a week before its release, because when an album leaks you are automaticaly loosing millions, and this pics... it's not a problem more than in an artistic view for her (and an album leaking has this problem too for the artist, plus the economical problem). And if ARTPOP leaks you will listen to it. So don't come here trying to blame people for watching some pics like if they went to Inezz home and take her laptop to publish those pics.

Nobody here is condeming monsters for enjoying leaks from a photoshoot, the issue is people's attitude toward the statement that Inez made, and the attitude people have toward her work being "just photos", and that "leaks dont affect anybody". It's a disappointing attitude to see come from people, LMs or otherwise.

OMG THIS THREAD.

you're missing the point. inez brought this up and so we are discussing it! this is not a discussion about whether people should look at these pictures or they like these pictures. it's about something totally separate from that.

OMG THIS THREAD.

It's funny coz I don't see anyone in this thread attacking anyone for looking at the pics.

Archived