Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez's Message to Little Monsters: Stop Leaking Our Photos

DISZKO

Featured Posts

GlitterNatalie

Has the artist posted the images in places accessible to Gaga's fans? If so, then it's her own fault it has happened.

No Inez did not place the images but an agency to obtain the images, and that is the images that were used were the 15 Brides and 3 Nymphs.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

This is probably gonna be my last post in this thread as I'm truly feeling bewhildered at how many of you don't seem to respect the artist.

Photography is an artform. It is not just 'ponting a camera at something and pressing a button'.

The art of it is capturing the image that the artist (the photographer) wants. Some people will spend all day trying to get the exact image that they have in their head. Some others take pictures constantly in the hopes of getting something good, much like Terry Richardson. The point is, if a photographer (or sometimes, subject) deems a photo to be unfit, than it is unfit for release.

It saddens me how many of you seem to disregard photography as a legitimate artform.

:golfclap: Well said. Photography is the most underrated artform IMO.

oh..

:Chica:

Oh what?

dynamite

This is somebody's work. Somebody's idea, creation, time and effort.

THIS! Who cares if photos have no importance to you? That is not for you to decide...

is that how people here normally respond to each other?

person A: i wish X didn't happen.

person B: get the **** over it. who do you think you are? you need to sit down. that is HIS-TORY my friend and you're deluded! LOL AT YOU! WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY? IRRELEVANT! SOMETHING ABOUT TEA!

some people get so caught up in internet slang and memes, that they actually lose their ability to have a proper conversation, it would seem :sweat:

oh, sorry uh, DATS TEA BITCH :coffee::laughga::blehga: :lolgaga:

I'm not disrespecting their work at all. It's just that... the photos are a ****ing year old or something... it's not like they're going to use them or anything. so why not just get the **** over it?

Because it's their work? Some fan sitting at a computer looking at the pics should not have the right to tell them how they can or can not feel about it, they put actual effort into making it, you didn't Rude.

Robinladen

But we leak Gaga's old songs/demos as well. It's not like Gaga wants them to be leaked.

So yeah, if were not even treating Gaga right, this fanbase will certainly not treat her photographers right.

Sorry Inez, we need everything Gaga related in our lives. :hor:

MarryTheSequins

nothing, we're only discussing it because inez specifically brought it up with us.

Certainly not everybody is worshipping (or acknowledging Dima for leaking photos. The Inez shoot isn't any more or less important than the Cosmo one, that's not what anyone is saying. Inez made a statement, that's what sparked this conversation.

I know that's why it's being discussed here, but even before Inez said anything people were instantly getting angry about it.

Underneath

Because it's their work? Some fan sitting at a computer looking at the pics should not have the right to tell them how they can or can not feel about it, they put actual effort into making it, you didn't Rude.

Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn :ohwell:

some people get so caught up in internet slang and memes, that they actually lose their ability to have a proper conversation, it would seem :sweat:

oh, sorry uh, DATS TEA BITCH

:tea::flop: :tea:

Please tell me you aren't serious...

The insensitivity some of you have towards an artist's work is just... :sick:

No, I'm pretty serious. And in my opinion, the all this protective pose towards the pics is overreacting.

If it was around the release time of the work, I would fully understand it, it could ruin the experience, people wouldn't look at the photography the way the artists intended, blah blah blah. But it's been a year since then, it's just like watching the Making Of/Behind the Scenes for a video a year after it's release, it doesn't ruin the experience, the experience is already over. We already consummed your art the way you intended to. Releasing a 'extra' stuff in my opinion is letting it live a little longer, which is what these leaks are doing to the You and I shoot, people didn't care about it anymore, now everyone's rediscovering the beauty of it and remembering how amazing it was, also been given a chance to look at what didn't made the cut.

I understand they not wanting it to be released, I just disagree, specially with all the "OH MY GOD ART IS SACRED WE GOTTA PROTECT IT YOU DISRESPECTFUL FUKS" around here.

Also, Gaga said she dislikes her old work leaking on the internet, mostly because she hates it when we listen to unfinished stuff. So I dare all of you to delete every single unreleased and demo on your computer, leaving just Stuck on ****ing You :coffee:

Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn :ohwell:

Nice to see you quoting my sig #impact. But you don't have to give a damn though(which you clearly kinda do since you've posted more than once), but my point is you can't tell them to "get the **** over it" :ohwell:

Gagaloo911

The maturity in this thread :(

You think a photographer wants to invest time and effort working with somebody when they know their work will most likely be mis-treated and shared without their consent? **** no. They aren't just photos. Same as if ARTPOP leaked in full right this second. You wouldn't say "who cares, it's just a few mp3s for god's sake, get over it"

and the lack of respect for somebody's art is kind of disappointing too

It really sucks having people treating your work as if its "just" something with no value and distributing it without your authorization. There's nothing she can do now though..

All these pretty much.

So many people on this forum are disrespectful and immature who clearly don't understand the notion of integrity and work.

Some of y'all need to learn some respect and respect the wishes of those who make these artistic visions for us which so many of you just take for granted and act as if they BELONG to you or something....

Archived