DISZKO

Featured Posts

Well if they leaked.

All we have to wait for now is the mass media leaking them out aswell. :nails:

Oh monsters you...LJKFKLFJKLJG. :fail:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone inform me how one leaks photos?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Can someone inform me how one leaks photos?

There's many different ways but seeing as it's digital files I'm guessing someone hacked into Inez's computer and stole the images and then sold them to the highest bidder. That's normally how leaking works in this day and age.

There's many different ways but seeing as it's digital files I'm guessing someone hacked into Inez's computer and stole the images and then sold them to the highest bidder. That's normally how leaking works in this day and age.

Pretty rude for someone to do, thank you. I've always been told different things about "Leaking".

Pretty rude for someone to do, thank you. I've always been told different things about "Leaking".

There are many different methods of leaking though, so I may be wrong. For example, if an album leaks, it's likely that someone that worked at the factory that printed the CD's got paid some money to upload the tracks online.

There are many different methods of leaking though, so I may be wrong. For example, if an album leaks, it's likely that someone that worked at the factory that printed the CD's got paid some money to upload the tracks online.

Usually been told stuff like that. Like, I know the type of leak that CDs go through. Just found it strange & confusing when photos get leaked.

Judging by Inez's response there is little chance the images were licensed for someone to use, and clearly they were intended to be routouched and cleaned up before ever going out. No photographer would "release" raw photo's like that. So they were either stolen directly or a hacker got in and stole them. Even if she licensed them to someone, there is no chance the license in any way said that the licensee was free to re-sell the photo's or distribute them on the internet. Even when collectors "buy" photoshoots, what they get is a license for personal use as specified in the contract, they don't "own" the photos and cannot legally re-sell them, and no license is going to allow just posting them on the internet for all to see and download. No matter how you look at it, every "leaked" photo has an illegal underpinning unless the photographer themselves put them out.

Thats not to say that we who "stumble upon" such photo's don't appreciate seeing the work, or that we are doing anything illegal by viewing them, although we may be doing something illegal if we host them or pass them on; and certainly would be doing something illegal if we brand them to advertise ourselves or our business, or otherwise pass them off as our own. But this "demand" is also what causes others to do illegal things in order to get ahold of these photo's in the first place.

This is the reality of the law as it stands now. Artists are solely owners of copyright unless they have assigned it to others, and only the copyright holder has the legal right to decide how and when artwork is distributed. And this is the way it should be, IMO.

Thanks for clearing it up! ;) and yeah I agree, the artist should chose which of their photos should be displayed, as it is their artistic vision. By all of the photos leaking it takes away from this, and becomes almost like a set of candids (e.g cosmo) rather than an art piece with a theme and purpose.

boysboysboys

You heard her, Monsters.

If we want other people to respect Gaga, we mustn't pirate their work.

2hgRX.jpg

Gaga, why do you look so fawkin' cute here?

Rudz Xinc

those pictures are flawless in colors, I don't understand why people (or gaga) like to make everything black and white

Look at those clowns

RAMROD

We should respect somebody's work.

Maybe next time Gaga and whoever photographer she is working with

really should put a gigantic ass of watermark tbh.

So that direspectful Monsters cannot reposting for the dozen of times of their basic tumblr and LM account.

Gaga, i know you read this tbh, please do this tbh :hor:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think it looks much better in black and white , when you are an artist sometimes it just doesn't look rite until b&w

Archived