💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inez's Message to Little Monsters: Stop Leaking Our Photos

DISZKO

Featured Posts

Underneath

Nice to see you quoting my sig #impact. But you don't have to give a damn though(which you clearly kinda do since you've posted more than once), but my point is you can't tell them to "get the **** over it" :ohwell:

#flawless

Well I just think he/she/whatever is overreacting. i don't really care, the photos are crap. She can have them :ohwell:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

some people get so caught up in internet slang and memes, that they actually lose their ability to have a proper conversation, it would seem :sweat:

oh, sorry uh, DATS TEA BITCH :coffee::laughga::lolgaga:

:tea:

Once it's on the internet for download, it's a futile effort to stop files from being circulated.

Is she new to the internet?

Darcklighter22

so in other words "are lighting for that shoot flopped which is why we only released the images used in black and white so please don't spread those around to give us a bad name"...understandable but this is gaga stans your talking about.

You think a photographer wants to invest time and effort working with somebody when they know their work will most likely be mis-treated and shared without their consent? **** no. They aren't just photos. Same as if ARTPOP leaked in full right this second. You wouldn't say "who cares, it's just a few mp3s for god's sake, get over it"

Just that it would be the main work leaking, not some outtakes. The leaked pictures are OUTTAKES. If you want to compare it to some other type of art and be fair, compare it to Born This Way outtakes leaking. Both are a year old, both are equally artistic works, both are outtakes. Nobody would freak out over a BTW outtake leaking, actually everybody would be happy about it. Unless of course, Gaga said she didn't want it to leak, then the saviours would come to say it's disrespectful, of course this doesn't mean they would just delete it, though.

ryhanna

I can understand how she feels, I'd be pretty upset if people leaked something I didn't think was good enough for official release. But at the end of the day, it's already leaked and there isn't much we can do about that. :fat:

Darcklighter22

I can understand how she feels, I'd be pretty upset if people leaked something I didn't think was good enough for official release. But at the end of the day, it's already leaked and there isn't much we can do about that. :fat:

exactly what I can see is the main reason there pissed is reputation wise they don't want to have those leaked photos ruin there chances of landing future contracts. but they do take great photos!

I agree with her, her and gaga as the photographer and subject should chose what they want to release as their work, but as soon as a set starts to leak from people trading them there is no chance that they are going to be kept confidential. :(

Can someone explain to me how people get these photos in the first place? Surely, if Inez gave these to someone, she knew that they would be passed on and on and on, regardless if she gave them to a close friend of hers that she trusted or she sold them to a fan? or are these images stolen from them?

giskardsb

Can someone explain to me how people get these photos in the first place? Surely, if Inez gave these to someone, she knew that they would be passed on and on and on, regardless if she gave them to a close friend of hers that she trusted or she sold them to a fan? or are these images stolen from them?

Judging by Inez's response there is little chance the images were licensed for someone to use, and clearly they were intended to be routouched and cleaned up before ever going out. No photographer would "release" raw photo's like that. So they were either stolen directly or a hacker got in and stole them. Even if she licensed them to someone, there is no chance the license in any way said that the licensee was free to re-sell the photo's or distribute them on the internet. Even when collectors "buy" photoshoots, what they get is a license for personal use as specified in the contract, they don't "own" the photos and cannot legally re-sell them, and no license is going to allow just posting them on the internet for all to see and download. No matter how you look at it, every "leaked" photo has an illegal underpinning unless the photographer themselves put them out.

Thats not to say that we who "stumble upon" such photo's don't appreciate seeing the work, or that we are doing anything illegal by viewing them, although we may be doing something illegal if we host them or pass them on; and certainly would be doing something illegal if we brand them to advertise ourselves or our business, or otherwise pass them off as our own. But this "demand" is also what causes others to do illegal things in order to get ahold of these photo's in the first place.

This is the reality of the law as it stands now. Artists are solely owners of copyright unless they have assigned it to others, and only the copyright holder has the legal right to decide how and when artwork is distributed. And this is the way it should be, IMO.

They can't expect them to not leak after making us wait for almost a year. I could have sworn that if they hadn't leaked, we would have never gotten them.

aaronyoji

well if they were so highly authorized then why did they blur out her erect nipple? i would think if they showed the nip then it would be a big deal that they leaked. :derpga:

but whatevs, i already downloaded all 3 files on my computer so lawl.

Archived