Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Hercules might not be a musical

Spock

Featured Posts

Killa
3 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Maybe they try it to be like a Thor movie, which means it could be more serious like the first two or It will be a comedy like the third one.

I hate thor:pole:

For me this movie could stand out if it was really good Broadway with great singers dancers, props. But if you want easy movie, then the way to go is like you said. Go epic with fights and effects. Another sad day for disney fans

Galvon
1 minute ago, Killa said:

I hate thor:pole:

For me this movie could stand out if it was really good Broadway with great singers dancers, props. But if you want easy movie, then the way to go is like you said. Go epic with fights and effects. Another sad day for disney fans

I don't hate musicals, but I wasn't really blown away by Beauty and the beast or Aladdin remakes so far, not the musical aspect of them at least.

ShayCristoforo

Excuse me?

Gospel Truth
Go The Distance
One Last Hope
I Won't Say I'm In Love
Zero To Hero
A Star Is Born

This is like saying: "I'll have a burger, but hold the patty"

The music is the MEAT of the entire movie. I can't. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

The Child

They'll do anything to not cast black women for the muses. Disney we see right through you.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

little legend

I don't exactly disagree with that. I don't like musicals, I find it extremely annoying when every 5 minutes they start singing, it looks stupid to me and it lose its plot - action. Also he said that they will be songs. So probably most of the iconic songs of the original movie but just they won't be every other minute. 

Galvon
31 minutes ago, little legend said:

I don't exactly disagree with that. I don't like musicals, I find it extremely annoying when every 5 minutes they start singing, it looks stupid to me and it lose its plot - action. Also he said that they will be songs. So probably most of the iconic songs of the original movie but just they won't be every other minute. 

hmm, I don't exactly hate musicals. I like stage musicals you can actually watch in a theatre with real people working in front of you. Also I like them in animated movies. But except for a few I can't stand live action movies with singing. Because it feels unnatural. It depends on the songs tho, if it's not too musical-like, and how much time there is between songs.

TMM90
57 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

They'll do anything to not cast black women for the muses. Disney we see right through you.

They casted a black ‘Ariel’, so whats your point? :trollga:

The Child
2 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

They casted a black ‘Ariel’, so whats your point? :trollga:

They're trying to make us they're open minded and sh*t, while they're not, they casted an Indian actress for Jasmine, they think POCs are all the same and that we're easily pleased.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TMM90
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

They're trying to make us they're open minded and sh*t, while they're not, they casted an Indian actress for Jasmine, they think POCs are all the same and that we're easily pleased.

Agreed on Jasmins. That was an absolute joke (a bad one!). But that was also my problem with Aladdin himself. There were way more qualified actors/actresses out there who’s fit the looks and acting way better. 

The Child
2 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Agreed on Jasmins. That was an absolute joke (a bad one!). But that was also my problem with Aladdin himself. There were way more qualified actors/actresses out there who’s fit the looks and acting way better. 

Exactly! Like you can't possibly tell me there wasn't a middle eastern actor available (same goes for Jasmine), I refused to watch the movie because of the cast.

Archived