šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

What do you guys think of Katy Perry?

Archduchess

Featured Posts

dynamite

She has a lot of great singles, but apart from than that I'm not a fan and I think she has an unpleasant voice, especially liveĀ :green:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I wanna tell you but I won't. Cos someone gonna get hurt cos they'd take my words personally.Ā :billie:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

PinkJelly

I really loved One of The Boys and Teenage Dream (went to see her on the TD tour - she was surprising really good live)Ā but she kinda lost my attention with Prism - there are a few tracks on that album that are OK but overall not reallyĀ for me.
Ā 

Witness was a little better, and some of the standalone singles since have been good but I didnā€™t enjoy ā€˜Never Worn Whiteā€™ or ā€˜Small Talkā€™.

Hoping KP5 delivers, just donā€™t want ā€˜Daisiesā€™ to overshadow any of the Chromatica releases planned - we canā€™t have another Roar/Applause situationĀ :cryga:

Ā 

Butters Stotch

She's cool, her music is decent, sometimes the lyrics are dumb but they work for a pop song. What I kinda dislike about her is how it sometimes looks like she doesn't have that much creativity, I feel like she's stillĀ the same girl from the start of her career, I see no growth, if you play me a song from each album and I wasn't a fan I couldn't tell if they're from different album, like it all sounds the same.

Now, NRO was AMAZING, I don't get why it wasn't a hit, this song really was great. Let's see how she does with KP5, it kinda annoys me how she always gets to release when at the same time as Gaga, not because it bothers me Gaga doesn't get all the attention, but because it makes me think her record label does it purposely to promote her music through fan wars, you know? The same way they used to do it with the TS feud.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

ear condom

she has never been relevantĀ 

Galvon

I know she is naturaly blonde, and she has been blonde for years now, but it still looks off on her, most of the time.

ShayCristoforo

I really think she should get back to doing the style she had for her first album. Like Waking Up In Vegas.Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

HeardASine

I was a stan for my entire childhood, and I'm not kidding when I say I think she has the closest connection with her fans than any other pop artist (except maybe TS). I think she makes herself accessible and talks to us like friends, which makes me connect with her music more. I love KP and wish we could enjoy both releases together. I, for one, am jumping up and down because I'm so excited we are getting all this music. It's a jam-packed summer for sure.Ā 

Cookie Tookie

Iā€™m going to be honest. She was her most creative during One of the Boys and Teenage Dream.Ā 

Her last year of musical releases have been nothing more thanĀ cringey and uninspired (with the exception of maybe the pregnancy song). I find her to be a one trick pony with all the imagery she uses lately, and she constantly caters to the kids/teens with her music. I think she needs a 5 year break to focus on her family before she returns with new, good music.Ā 

brizoda

I have nothing against her, but I don't see her interesting

by the wayĀ  I like some songs, my favorite is E.T. with Kanye

codymonster

Iā€™ve never liked her music. Doesnā€™t show much depth, in my opinion. My faves are artists who have layers upon layers in their art; hidden meanings, themes during eras, living out there music. Iā€™ve never found that in Katy.

OR, if they donā€™t have this, they need to be INCREDIBLE vocalists for me to care. And she doesnā€™t fit in that category either.

xoxo Craig

I love her, she's my 2nd favourite artist :tony:Ā  she's an icon and a legend and y'all better put some respect on her goddamn name :whitney:

End Racism Now

SlowLoris

Her music is basic and uninteresting.

She has a couple bops, not gonna lie.Ā  But she relies on memes and cheesy gimmicks now.

Gaga may seem to have identity issues to some people, but I think Katy's got it worse.Ā 

Who am I to speak though, she's got millions of dollars.Ā  Part of me is bitter that her stuff always gets played more in clubs and the radio than Gaga's, despite it always being a tacky mess.

I do appreciate her positive attitude every once in a while, but the music is mostly trash and she's full of herself.

Also her refusal to testify in Kesha's case against doctor Luke was....musty

Archived