💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

What do you guys think of Katy Perry?

Archduchess

Featured Posts

Nuggets

It's very sad how we can't enjoy music anymore because we're so invested in stan wars and chart positions :interestinga:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImMatt

I love Katy. I think she's great but it's a shame she's chosen to release around the same time as Chromatica. That doesn't make sense for her right now...like, she must really believe in this single

FameMonster01

She definitely isn't at her peak anymore, but that's okay. Also NRO was a WW hit, and def bigger hit than SL which wasn't a hit in the first place

LoLaA

She's overrated. Has a few nice songs but that's it.

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Tom Nook

Great gowns, beautiful gowns

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

tylerjs

Honestly I think she’s a very sweet girl with a great personality, however her music leaves a lot to be desired. It just feels redundant and stiff most of the time imo.

I don’t really care much about chart/industry politics so I’m not “worried” about any overlap when it comes to her and Gaga (or Gaga and anyone else, for that matter), although I do find it strikingly coincidental that she’s releasing around the same time as Gaga again lol. But she’s cute and I have no problem with her. Just not struck by any of her music

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Stef666

I kind of don't, she has good songs but I don't follow her.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

grimreaperbarbie

I think Teenage Dream and PRISM are great pop albums but I don't buy/like her ''goofy' 'personality and the fact that every single music video she has released since 2013 (except for Unconditionally, Harleys in Hawaii and Never Worn White) follows that same narrative. Maybe it's she doesn't like being that serious anymore but I love her in The One That Got Away, just my personal opinion :vegas:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

I don’t get why fans feel so threatened when Gaga probably doesn’t care. I for one love that they release close to each other cuz I love both their music.:ohwell:

voidfigure

I liked her earlier stuff when I was 14-15 (I Kissed A Girl, Hot N Cold) , then I didn't follow her. The only pop artist I listen to is Gaga, so

Lord Temptation

Isn’t she that roar roar bitch? :trollga: :enigma: :stalkga:

GreenDiamond

she is not relevant in pop scene no matter how much braingymnastics yall trying to do

But I will support her if she serves quality because she gives her 1000% in promo and music vids so she deserves success and if song is good and not for kids, im here for it !:heart:

Countessbishh

I personally think it is rather suspicious that she decides to either announce an album or single every time around the time Gaga announces a single or an album. I like her, but ever since Gaga started changing the game, Katy has come off as a substitute. She is Great Value Gaga.

Untitled-1.jpg

Archived