Katy Perry - Daisies (May 15th)

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

The Z
On 5/8/2020 at 3:52 PM, LOVE JUNKIE said:

Nah I'm sure they'll both chart

Hide contents

for a week :green:

Stupid Love has been charting for 10 weeks so far, don't worry, Rain On Me will be OK even if the song turns out to be very bad

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roboboy
On 5/7/2020 at 5:21 PM, Fanta said:

Her raggedy ass stays riding Gaga’s coattails, but then plays pious victim. I hope it flops, and not her calling it KP5.

Okay sweetie - Katy is releasing a SINGLE not an album and also like two weeks before Gaga. Can you guys calm down? They're both great artists

LOVE JUNKIE
4 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

Okay sweetie - Katy is releasing a SINGLE not an album and also like two weeks before Gaga. Can you guys calm down? They're both great artists

If anything, blame Gaga for delaying. Katy's team has probably been planning this release since before Gaga delayed so you can't expect KT to delay just to get out of Gaga's way.

on a three day bender

Roboboy
1 hour ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

If anything, blame Gaga for delaying. Katy's team has probably been planning this release since before Gaga delayed so you can't expect KT to delay just to get out of Gaga's way.

I'm not expecting anyone to delay?? I'm just saying we should be supporting and appreciating both 

LOVE JUNKIE
48 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

I'm not expecting anyone to delay?? I'm just saying we should be supporting and appreciating both 

lol I was agreeing with you, I guess I could've worded it better. I should have said

If anything, we should blame Gaga for delaying. Katy's team has probably been planning this release since before Gaga delayed so we can't expect KT to delay just to get out of Gaga's way.

on a three day bender

HeavyPunkLover

:billie:

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Its really cute and she sounds amazing :tony:

End Racism Now

Guest Adarsh
14 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

She’s setting up a new fanbase for herself. Coming for that best children’s book spoken work Grammy :billie:

• 2 months later...
HorusRa2

So I finally listened to Daisies but does anyone else notice that the chorus sounds very similar to closer by the chainsmokers? 

I like the song and it's probably going to be one of my favorite KP songs ever but I sing the chorus of closer in my head when it hits, lol. 

Archived