SMILE2NE1
2 hours ago, March34th said:

PLEASE don't speak this into existence:messga:

Hopefully they'll reschedule it soon!

• Sad 1

SMILE2NE1
2 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

None of the hoodie appearances felt like promo :emma:

We know nothing about this album and I think she's being very deliberate. She wants the album to speak for itself 

I agree, even the NRJ facetime interview felt halfway there, but I like that she is being more tight lipped this time. The descriptions she has in PAPER and Instyle are great!

COOOK

Glad you did this now that we have a new release date, and the ladies are more appreciative of the work you put in. I did a very similar timeline like yours a couple of weeks ago and the meltdowns in the comments... No one was having it :oops:

• Like 1

MessyTop

Los Angeles is opening on Friday. Lots of things opening. So maybe she’ll be able to do interviews and tv shows 

• YAAAS 1

• Zilla pinned this topic
SMILE2NE1
17 hours ago, COOOK said:

Glad you did this now that we have a new release date, and the ladies are more appreciative of the work you put in. I did a very similar timeline like yours a couple of weeks ago and the meltdowns in the comments... No one was having it :oops:

I totally didn't know you did one, we could work together for this thread if you think the OP is missing anything

• Love 1

SMILE2NE1
17 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Los Angeles is opening on Friday. Lots of things opening. So maybe she’ll be able to do interviews and tv shows 

:party: Hoping she can at least do some performances with 2 dancers without the need for an audience

• Love 1

COOOK
2 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I totally didn't know you did one, we could work together for this thread if you think the OP is missing anything

No, it’s okay! You put more effort in it, mine was to put a bit of order from the mess last month and i updated it when she announced the release date so it’s over for me :kiss:

• Like 1

SMILE2NE1

Normally pre-release I can't keep up in terms of the amount of promo I had to add into the thread. :duck:

stevana229

Theres very VERY MINIMAL amount of promo for Chromatica. Her marketing team needs to step it up big time

SMILE2NE1
4 hours ago, stevana229 said:

Theres very VERY MINIMAL amount of promo for Chromatica. Her marketing team needs to step it up big time

I agree with you because I tracked the promo from the other eras. This it the lightest, but it looks like it's starting now so hopefully it picks up and it hits harder. 

darkchylde

the kind billboards are such a good idea, wish they'd do them globally for the 29th like some kind of world take over

• Like 1

SMILE2NE1
3 hours ago, darkchylde said:

the kind billboards are such a good idea, wish they'd do them globally for the 29th like some kind of world take over

It is such a smart way of marketing in a more indirect way. What we've seen in past eras is that there has been a whole lot of above the line physical advertising on release week so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more in the next fortnight. 

• YAAAS 1

Dtwmjb12

She appeared on twitch last night and sing a snippet of rain on me 

The Internet is a toilet