• P'Type
    • Man
    • Others

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still 2gether episode 1

This is just part 1, the rest of the 3 parts are in YT also. This is not the second season but a 5 episode special. StillTogether trended worldwide on Friday. 

I really recommended this series. Its my first time watching a BL series, and this one set the bar too high. Like what most fans say, this story is different because it's more wholesome than other BL series and the leads here act more straight. The soundtrack is also outstanding, very warm, and it fits very well.

The next 4 episodes will premiere on the next Fridays, and will have English subs. 

#SarawaTine #BrightWin

Yup. Im surprised actually that this thread is not up there, like i guess there are less East Asia fans here. 

One great comment that i saw about this series is that it makes gay couple love look the same as straight couple love, and how accepting people around the lead characters are. Its really a feel good series and kudos to Thailand for having this sense of acceptance. Though i know samesex marriage is not yet legal there.

Btw, im a pinoy fan, and straight. 

• 2 weeks later...

This fan-made video shows how good the chemistry between these two, in S1. Excited for episode 3 out of 5 tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll keep this thread alive :fatcat:

i think the episode last night was the best in Still2gether. This scene was so warm and totally pure love. And they say that the second kiss (if u call that a kiss :triggered:) was not part of the script. These BL couple has a lot of chemistry on and off cam (they're both straight Thai guys). I remember what Gaga and Bradley did when promoting ASIB, they were still acting in love.

I really hope they have a season 2 for this. Feel good series indeed. 

This series, 18 episodes all in all, ended with the scene every fan has been waiting for, the one above. Well executed, very heart warming. The last episode is great, so happy tonight for these two, and other BL couples who had their moments as well in this farewell episode. 

Again, this whole series has a very simple plot line, but the lead actors made the love story relatable, natural, pure, heart warming. The acceptance to the LGBTQ+ community here is very touching. I think this is the only BL series that i will watch. 2020 has been great, thanks to SarawatTine X BrightWin.

Red Velvet
5 minutes ago, julz said:

Same reaction last night.. 

the way ur keeping this alive, the dedication

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived