Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

A new FNAF theory of mine

DC

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
37 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

"The reason why none of the old animatronics believe you’re an animatronic in FNAF 2 when wearing the mask, is because they don’t trust the way the animatronics look because of the killer dressing up as one, they don’t even trust actual animatronics which is why Bonnie knocks over Chica in the FNAF 2 storage room when he exists the room."

Some do, like Withered Freddy, Bonnie and China, you just have to put your mask on quickly though. The same for UCN, besides like Withered Chica since you have to close the vent.

However, I do think its more of a game mechanic. 

I see how you would think that though

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Like honestly it feels like they haven’t even started yet :neyde:

BUT I haven’t even kept up with any of the updates, so that’s probably why I feel that way :billie:

I feel its gonna get Slender Man treatment...come out eventually but too late when the GP lost interest to care and see it therfore it will flop...sad

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DC
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Some do, like Withered Freddy, Bonnie and China, you just have to put your mask on quickly though. The same for UCN, besides like Withered Chica since you have to close the vent.

However, I do think its more of a game mechanic. 

I see how you would think that though

I think I worded it weirdly, again I wrote this like while I was going to sleep so like :billie:

What I was trying to say was I think the old animatronics try to kill you in FNAF 2 was because they were used to seeing an animatronic kill them, so whenever they see you as an... animatronic... ok wait I’m not making any sense, I envy Matpat’s theory creating skills :billie:

DC
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I feel its gonna get Slender Man treatment...come out eventually but too late when the GP lost interest to care and see it therfore it will flop...sad

Well we can all hope the Fury community helps out :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

I think I worded it weirdly, again I wrote this like while I was going to sleep so like :billie:

What I was trying to say was I think the old animatronics try to kill you in FNAF 2 was because they were used to seeing an animatronic kill them, so whenever they see you as an... animatronic... ok wait I’m not making any sense, I envy Matpat’s theory creating skills :billie:

I love his channel. I always watch him just for his FNAF livestreams and theories. He puts a lot of work into his videos and I just find that astonishing

DC
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I love his channel. I always watch him just for his FNAF livestreams and theories. He puts a lot of work into his videos and I just find that astonishing

Like EVERYTHING is animated! It's so cool :firega:

Focz
22 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

They honestly were! Fruit Ninja too- Wait no, TryHardNinja :air:

Fake fan alert :billie:

You made me remember the time of  my life when I only listened to video game music :air:

💜

DC
Just now, Focz said:

You made me remember the time of  my life when I only listened to video game music :air:

Aka the BEST time of your life! Shallow who? I only know It's Been So Long :enigma: Bad Romance where? I can only see Bringing Us Home :firega: Break My Heart by Dua Lipa? Break My Mind outsold :ally:

Focz
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Aka the BEST time of your life! Shallow who? I only know It's Been So Long :enigma: Bad Romance where? I can only see Bringing Us Home :firega: Break My Heart by Dua Lipa? Break My Mind outsold :ally:

It's Been So Long brings me so much nostalgia, so much that when I listen to it I get a little depressed lol :enigma:

💜

DC
1 minute ago, Focz said:

It's Been So Long brings me so much nostalgia, so much that when I listen to it I get a little depressed lol :enigma:

Literally this video killed me when I was watching it, it made me feel SOO sad! But now I love it, because it brings back this “natural” sadness mixture with nostalgia :heart:

DC

Wait a second! @KatieJudasGaga4 I realized what I was going for! My theory is that the animatronics hate the other animatronics as well because they don’t trust them, because when they were children getting murdered, all they saw was an animatronic suit killing them. That’s why I added the fact that Bonnie apparently knocks Chica over when he leaves the Parts And Service room in FNAF 2, AND possibly why Foxy doesn’t fall for the Freddy Head as much because he still hates animatronics period :laughga:

JINNOCIDE

Is there a video that sums up everything we know about the story so far? There are so many games that I lose track of it :messga: @ProjectJoanne

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

DC
1 minute ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Is there a video that sums up everything we know about the story so far? There are so many games that I lose track of it :messga: @ProjectJoanne

Basically just watch everything from the last game you kept up with (for me it’s Sister Location :billie:) downwards in the playlist and you should be good to go! :firega:

Archived