💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Another Chromatica Announcement Tonight?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

"I'm regretfully heee to say that the announcement of the May 29 date has been swiftly changed by my label. I'm sorry my little monsters, but in the mean time me and Tony will host a benefit concert in prep for our new collaborative project :)" 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

More thongs are coming, one for ever tribe :firega:

Twitter
12 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

"I'm regretfully heee to say that the announcement of the May 29 date has been swiftly changed by my label. I'm sorry my little monsters, but in the mean time me and Tony will host a benefit concert in prep for our new collaborative project :)" 

DON’T GIVE HER ANY IDEAS! :triggered:

River

Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gypsy Life

This account doesn't get any tea from ATRL, despite the name.

Santanasay

Damn some people are ungrateful she literally announced the album today and it’s literally around the corner that was nice of her and her team to rush release the album after postponing it to raise money for COVID-19😭 she really doesn’t owe us shitttttt I can see why she’s so depressed she can’t win with her critics or so called “fans” no wonder she’s gone radio silent Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

GagaUnderYou
6 minutes ago, Santanasay said:

Damn some people are ungrateful she literally announced the album today and it’s literally around the corner that was nice of her and her team to rush release the album after postponing it to raise money for COVID-19😭 she really doesn’t owe us shitttttt I can see why she’s so depressed she can’t win with her critics or so called “fans” no wonder she’s gone radio silent Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

or we are just going off what an apparent "insider" has posted... And it wouldn't be a much surprise if she posted news look at how she rolled out Chromatica we got the tour announcement pretty much right after 

Santanasay
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

or we are just going off what an apparent "insider" has posted... And it wouldn't be a much surprise if she posted news look at how she rolled out Chromatica we got the tour announcement pretty much right after 

I mean true don’t get me wrong I’ve been following Chromatica updates for weeks now I’m dying for any news but better from Gaga herself than wishy washy insiders 

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Santanasay said:

I mean true don’t get me wrong I’ve been following Chromatica updates for weeks now I’m dying for any news but better from Gaga herself than wishy washy insiders 

Stef, Blade & Smermaid are coming thru though

gumzy3000

*sigh*

I knew it was too good to be true :crossed:

make up joke GIF by Great Big Story

trolly troll troll

Archived