Riley's *Remastered* Born This Way Ball Tour Studio Versions

Riley

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

Riley, is ArtRAVE instrumentals coming anytime soon? :hor:

LandonM170
On 5/5/2021 at 10:59 AM, M i K E Y said:

Riley, is ArtRAVE instrumentals coming anytime soon? :hor:

This is one thing I also have been wanting! I have learned that you don't ask for anything because he will ignore it. I understand why because these take hours sometimes days for just for one song however when someone doesn't response to anything you recommend them doing since they are one if not the best at the studio version instrumentals it is kinda annoying.

Recommendations I have are:

1. artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball (remastered)

2. The Monster Ball 1.0

3. The Monster Ball 2.0 (remastered)

4. Chromatica Ball (concept)

5. Coachella (remastered)

nightadieu
3 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

This is one thing I also have been wanting! I have learned that you don't ask for anything because he will ignore it. I understand why because these take hours sometimes days for just for one song however when someone doesn't response to anything you recommend them doing since they are one if not the best at the studio version instrumentals it is kinda annoying.

Recommendations I have are:

1. artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball (remastered)

2. The Monster Ball 1.0

3. The Monster Ball 2.0 (remastered)

4. Chromatica Ball (concept)

5. Coachella (remastered)

Wait — YOU are annoyed because THEY don’t respond when you’re asking them to do something for you for free? :billie:

LandonM170
5 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Wait — YOU are annoyed because THEY don’t respond when you’re asking them to do something for you for free? :billie:

If they don't want to do it or will do it in the future that is fine however when 100s of people are asking for it and no one gets a response it is kinda annoying. Just a simple no would be fine.

M i K E Y

@LandonM170 @nightadieui understand your point of of views. I don’t expect anything from anyone I’d just be happy about certain things. If they won’t do them it’s also okay for me :) it’s just that Riley’s tour instrumentals are the best I found and an artRAVE version would be nice 

Riley

For the record, I've said multiple times I have no current plans for new projects at this time.

These projects take a LOT of time, effort, etc. not to mention I'm doing it for free. At the end of the day, these are passion projects for me - so, if I just don't have the passion to do what you're asking for, that's no shade and certainly nothing you should take personally.

Doily Skull
On 5/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, Riley said:

For the record, I've said multiple times I have no current plans for new projects at this time.

These projects take a LOT of time, effort, etc. not to mention I'm doing it for free. At the end of the day, these are passion projects for me - so, if I just don't have the passion to do what you're asking for, that's no shade and certainly nothing you should take personally.

Don’t let the entitlement of others get you down, you’re an absolutely fantastic artist in your own right and we very much appreciate these renditions you’ve made throughout the years. I have your recent Fame Ball studio versions on repeat lately.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

• 2 weeks later...

can you put this into album version like all of them in one download. i really adore your work. 

Hey hey - totally understand if you're taking time out. I appreciate all the requests must get draining. 

If you want to, and when you're ready please would you upload the downloads links? I'd love to hear the original files you have rather than the youtube rips in my itunes. Thank u either way <3

Archived