💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Riley's *Remastered* Born This Way Ball Tour Studio Versions

Riley

Featured Posts

Riley

I'm back! And with another quarantine project: my newly updated, remastered Born This Way Ball Tour studio versions!

It's been really fun to update my (very outdated) original tracks to my current sound/quality of work (as well as completely remake some from scratch due to losing a lot of my old files). I have no finished uploading the entire project, enjoy below!

Studio Versions

Spoiler

Instrumental Versions

Spoiler

KatieJudasGaga4

YASSS, I LOVE THESE STUDIO VERSIONS!

SLAY US :firega:

DC

Yes!!! Werk!!! :firega:

PartySick

EXACTLY WHAT I HOPED THE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS :giveup:

I cannot wait for HML and EC :giveup:

🖤

VeguisLG
9 hours ago, Riley said:

I'm back! And with another quarantine project: my newly updated, remastered Born This Way Ball Tour studio versions!

It's been really fun to update my (very outdated) original tracks to my current sound/quality of work (as well as completely remake some from scratch due to losing a lot of my old files). I'll be posting sporadically over the next month so I hope you all enjoy -- and that this can give us something to look forward to as we wait for the final countdown to Chromatica -- we're almost there!

I'M SO EXCITED! I beg you to release the acoustic version of Marry The Night as well :giveup:

Riley

Okay I let this thread flop and stopped updating it, BUT I have finished uploading the entire tracklist (in time with the release of Chromatica nonetheless) - hope you all enjoy!

The OP has been updated with a Studio Version playlist and an Instrumental Version playlist.

pop a 911
15 hours ago, Riley said:

Okay I let this thread flop and stopped updating it, BUT I have finished uploading the entire tracklist (in time with the release of Chromatica nonetheless) - hope you all enjoy!

The OP has been updated with a Studio Version playlist and an Instrumental Version playlist.

Will you have download links for any of your projects? I love them all and it just takes forever to download every song individually

i’m not real, i’m theatre

TheAlienatedNYC

pleeeeease the DLs

• 10 months later...
Amir ARTPOP

Would love to download, this is great!

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

• 4 weeks later...

Archived