💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
help

Chromatica Signed CD

Garden Panty

Featured Posts

Garden Panty

Okay, so I didn't know where to put this topic, but I'm desperate. :selena:

So, basically, I would like to get a signed Chromatica CD, but I live in Croatia and they're either US or UK exclusives. Does anyone know how to get one shipped here? It would literally be a dream come true to get something signed by Gaga.

I'm sorry if this is an annoying topic but I'm thirsty for those signed copies and I would really appreciate some help with figuring his out :laughga:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronald Allen

Wonder how many shes signing? are they legit :stalkga: Must be 1000 or something

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

COOOK
Just now, Ronald Allen said:

Wonder how many shes signing? are they legit :stalkga: Must be 1000 or something

inb4 all this time of silence, she's been signing many, many copies 

Pop Music
Just now, Ronald Allen said:

they are the same price as the regular cd on the US website and it says limited so i'd assume like 5,000 maybe?

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

adoga
6 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

Okay, so I didn't know where to put this topic, but I'm desperate. :selena:

So, basically, I would like to get a signed Chromatica CD, but I live in Croatia and they're either US or UK exclusives. Does anyone know how to get one shipped here? It would literally be a dream come true to get something signed by Gaga.

I'm sorry if this is an annoying topic but I'm thirsty for those signed copies and I would really appreciate some help with figuring his out :laughga:

Nisam jedini iz Hrvatske tu:firega:

Yeah, I have the same problem..

Ronald Allen
Just now, Pop Music said:

they are the same price as the regular cd on the US website and it says limited so i'd assume like 5,000 maybe?

I ordered mine, hard to get signed stuff by her if you live in the woods in Michigan lol. I saw her live in 2014 in Detroit :diane:

Ronald Allen
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Qween of signing 

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Ronald Allen said:

I ordered mine, hard to get signed stuff by her if you live in the woods in Michigan lol. I saw her live in 2014 in Detroit :diane:

I saw her in 2017 in Chicago but i've since moved to a different state where she never tours.

I am so happy I got mine too!!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I imagine her being at home, with a tennis elbow, crooked fingers and callus "these disrespectful ****s keep whining about the album and think I'm not doing anything" :derpga::laughga:

Archived