Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
help

Chromatica Signed CD

Garden Panty

Featured Posts

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

I'm pretty sure the singed insert is going to be the same one

yes probably, but that's not what I meant. It's the combo of having the full, deluxe album with the extra songs and hardbook cover AND it having an autograph

12 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

If you have PayPal to send me the $$, i can buy it for you before it sells out.

With taxes and shipping and the fees PayPal will charge me it comes to about $25.

Then when it arrives you can pay me the shipping to your country so I can get it to you in Croatia.

PayPal charges fees??? If you both do it as "gift money to a friend" instead of "transaction", normally there is no fee.

---

OT: So I've now seen it also sells on the official DE shop as someone on here said, and also on the official NL shop, but both add 9,95 euros shipping to BE, so that would mean 39,98 euros whereas the one I already ordered during the preorder cost me 24,52 euros.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

@ChicaSkas Could you buy one for me too (I'm from Finland) and I have PayPal :blush:

Yes please email me ASAP as I am now out of my own $$  and they aren’t sold out yet :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HugoJG
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

If you have PayPal , email me , I can help. It’s about $25 usd after fees and shipping, to me , then I’ll have to charge you the shipping to South America after the CD arrives

omg yes :kara:

Ronald Allen
18 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

If you have PayPal to send me the $$, i can buy it for you before it sells out.

With taxes and shipping and the fees PayPal will charge me it comes to about $25.

Then when it arrives you can pay me the shipping to your country so I can get it to you in Croatia.

Your'e the kindest Chica ! :pawsup:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

ChicaSkas

Chicaskas at gmail dot com

is my email ! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Garden Panty

It's true that the German store ships everywhere :firega:

Now to cancel my March order from the UK store... :laughga:

Love y'all and thanks to everyone for helping :heart: Feel free to use this thread if anyone still has the same problem

lance13
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Guys, if you have PayPal to pay me the cost (about $25 with fees) I can order it for you , it will get shipped to me in California and then I can mail it to your country. Of course sadly you must then pay me shipping to get it to your country but we canwork that out when the cds arrive.

email is chicaskas at gmail dot com

I'm in the US and already ordered mine, but this is AWESOME for you to offer. After all of the arguing and fighting, kindness shines through. Good job chica!! Xo

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

yes probably, but that's not what I meant. It's the combo of having the full, deluxe album with the extra songs and hardbook cover AND it having an autograph

PayPal charges fees??? If you both do it as "gift money to a friend" instead of "transaction", normally there is no fee.

---

OT: So I've now seen it also sells on the official DE shop as someone on here said, and also on the official NL shop, but both add 9,95 euros shipping to BE, so that would mean 39,98 euros whereas the one I already ordered during the preorder cost me 24,52 euros.

I got a foreign transaction fee the other day doing this of like 3.5 percent. So I factored that in. @Spock ‘s cd just cost me $21 ish 

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

yes, but 9,99 shipping to Belgium :/, like, dude, platenzaak, we live next door :p

I knoww.. But the German store was 10 euros shipping too..

And I really want my signed album, this is the first time I got the chance to buy a signed album

OpenHeartedMonster
10 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes please email me ASAP as I am now out of my own $$  and they aren’t sold out yet :D

I found out that the German store ships directly to my country so I won't order the CD through you :blush: Mainly because when shipped from U.S, in most cases, they'll add customs duty to it which is always a mystery how much it'll be. That's why I'll order from the German website myself because I'll know the exact price I'll have to pay.

Thanks for offering help though :kara: You're helping many little monsters :heart:

ChicaSkas
15 minutes ago, plasticalice said:

I'm from Ireland. Just bought the transparent vinyl + signed booklet from her German store. It came to 43 euro but it was worth it. :laughga:

Unlike the US/UK, the signed copies are NOT exclusive to German customers only. They ship worldwide!

@Rence, try this, if it fails, email me 

nightadieu

They’re also available in the German store! But speaking of limited.. remember the “limited” foil cover on ARTPOP? It’s the only one I’ve ever seen EVERYWHERE :trollga:

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I found out that the German store ships directly to my country so I won't order the CD through you :blush: Mainly because when shipped from U.S, in most cases, they'll add customs duty to it which is always a mystery how much it'll be. That's why I'll order from the German website myself because I'll know the exact price I'll have to pay.

Thanks for offering help though :kara: You're helping many little monsters :heart:

No problem I will do my best! Amazed it’s not sold out yet 

Archived