MEGARATE: SAWAYAMA - Rina Sawayama

TheSlash

Megarate participation  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna participate?

• LUXURY AND OPULENCE!(yes)
    • STFU!(no)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2020 at 04:00 PM

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Hello my fellow sistrens and Welcome to my second megarate :legend: .

This time, we honor the greatness that is Rina Sawayama's debut album SAWAYAMA

cover,182343.jpg

If you're new to megarates or need a refresher, here are the rules:

0) Register to vote by taking the poll - this is important as I will notify you if you didn't send in rates and when the megarate starts :bradley: 

1) Listen to the full album at least once so you get a feeling of what you like and what you dislike

Spoiler

You can do that here :hor:  ( and no, I don't know why Spotify isn't embedding properly lately - at least for me :poot: )

https://open.spotify.com/album/3stadz88XVpHcXnVYMHc4J

2) Give each track a rating between 1 and 10 . You are allowed to give your favorite song ( and only that one ) an 11 and the song you absolutely hate ( and only that ) a 0 . Decimals are highly encouraged, but please limit them to 2 (two) decimals, ty :awkney: .

3) Submit your rates to me via PN . Any rate posted in a public place won't be counted towards that final result and you won't be able to take part in the rating ( ofc you can still attend the ceremony, but it won't have your impact :huntyga: ). Your rates will also be invalid if you submit them after the end of the submission phase, so be careful :billie: .

4) Wait for the ceremony :sara: 

Finally, as this megarate is very early, I will give you extra time to listen to the album and consider your rates. So these will be the dates:

End of submission phase (your rates should be submitted by then ) July 9, 2020 6:00PM CEST (that's over 2 months, so you should be fine :sure: )

Ceremony ( if everything goes according to plan - uni can be a b!tch sometimes :awkney: ): July 11, 2020 7:00PM CEST

Before I forget it, a quick shoutout to @Sneaky , who had the idea of this megarate in the first place :kara: .

And lastly, smth about notifications: If you didn't send in your rates, I will mention you 1 month , 2 weeks, 1 week and 2 days before end of submission phase. The last notification will be around 6 hours before the deadline :vegas: . So don't worry that you probably miss it :selena: .

TRACKLIST (feel free to use this as a blueprint for your rates)

Spoiler

1) Dynasty

2) XS

3) STFU!

4) Comme Des Garçons (Like the Boys)

5) Akasaka Sad

6) Paradisin'

7) Love Me 4 Me

8) Bad Friend

9) F*ck This World

10) Who's Gonna Save U Now?

11) Tokyo Love Hotel

12) Chosen Family

13) Snakeskin

TAGLIST ( ignore this, if you're not interested :billie: )

Ew, David!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Just noticed I have a typo under 0) - ofc I will notify you when the ceremony starts :poot: . I don't edit the post, bc then I had to re-enter the poll and I'm too lazy to do that :billie: .

Ew, David!

JINNOCIDE

ok, so I can already PM you my ratings?

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

TheSlash
Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

ok, so I can already PM you my ratings?

Well, if you have them then ofc you can send them :tony: 

Ew, David!

JINNOCIDE
3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Well, if you have them then ofc you can send them :tony: 

I'm gonna write them later and send to you.

I encourage everyone to listen to this album. Rina is shaping up to be a GREAT artist and deserves more recognition from the GP. 

I've been hooked with EIGHT-TEEN songs of hers (12 from the album + 4 from the ep + Where U Are + Cherry) :diane: that's magic

Honestly I hope she makes to the GRAMMYs with some nominations. This album is gonna be one of 2020's greatests.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

TheSlash
Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

I'm gonna write them later and send to you.

I encourage everyone to listen to this album. Rina is shaping up to be a GREAT artist and deserves more recognition from the GP. I've been hooked with EIGHT-TEEN songs of hers. :diane: that's magic

Do that :kara: . But don't wait for an answer. It's almost bedtime for me so I will most probably enter them into my gigantic Excel sheet tomorrow :selena: .

Ew, David!

Poker
2 hours ago, Sestri Levante said:

I'm ready to give every song a 10 :vegas:

TBH LMAO

I'll try to be objective but it's difficult when this is my fav album since BTW :enigma:

Kindness rules all.

JINNOCIDE
18 minutes ago, snksq said:

a TRAGEDY that this isn't included on the standard version of the album. 

well thats the her 19th song I liked so far :flutter:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

JINNOCIDE
10 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

So is Tokyo Takeover included?

I don't think so, it was cut from the album

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

TheSlash
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

So is Tokyo Takeover included?

If enough participants include it in their ratings, I will add it to the megarate :hor:

Ew, David!

Archived