great, now make this sountrack official

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Give us Feud season 2 first :triggered:

He was thinking bout Feud: Lady Diana & Prince Charles then scrapped it

What a waste. People don't realize the amount of drama that went on. From Diana falling herself down the stairs while pregnant to get Charles' attention, to eavesdropping to his phone calls to his mistress, to the royal family calling her an attention wh*re for being bullimic... oh it wouldve been good

Delusional

It will probably be on Netflix 

him and brad falchuck have an agreement with them I think - so it could be a possibility? after all most of their shows are on Netflix anyway

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Delusional
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

What a waste. People don't realize the amount of drama that went on. From Diana falling herself down the stairs while pregnant to get Charles' attention, to eavesdropping to his phone calls to his mistress, to the royal family calling her an attention wh*re for being bullimic... oh it wouldve been good

Yeah and controversial..

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

moonsago
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Give us Feud season 2 first :triggered:

LITERALLY THISSSSSSSS OMG the first season was SOOOO good its one of my fav shows ever and idk what happened to it, I heard something about the second one being about Princess Diana or something with the royal family but then nothing happened

Stef

Oh my god YES! :giveup: season 1 is one of the most iconic seasons of TV in the previous decade! Season 2 got a bit wishy washy but I bet season 3 will pull through! 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Guest Adarsh
9 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I think they didn’t wanna compete with The Crown since they’re also preparing to focus on Princess Diana 

Giorno Giovanna

Season 1 was iconic legendary and so well done. 

Season 2 was a trainwreck mess, it made no sense, everything was over the top, so please no Season 3

:saladga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Fixed

Like I literally started watching the show to see Ariana just to learn she dies in the first episode :koons:

It was because of her stupid tour ugh :saladga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived