music news

Katy Perry - Smile (Leaked)

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Its actually cute, but we could have done without the rap feature :vegas:   This sounds more like an album cut than a single tbh... it reminds me of Chained To The Rhythm... idk, I like it, but I definitely prefer her singles last year like Never Really Over and Harleys In Hawaii 

End Racism Now

LUO YI

Sounds like it belongs to a movie soundtrack or something like that, one of those songs that aren’t really memorable. I have to pass.

The night sky tells all

FlopSlurper

do we know when is it releasing? if it's releasing soon I'd rather wait for the official release 

The Shallow
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its actually cute, but we could have done without the rap feature :vegas:   This sounds more like an album cut than a single tbh... it reminds me of Chained To The Rhythm... idk, I like it, but I definitely prefer her singles last year like Never Really Over and Harleys In Hawaii 

Never Really Over was amazing, I wish she'd release more like that

The Shallow
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

do we know when is it releasing? if it's releasing soon I'd rather wait for the official release 

People on Twitter are saying May 8th, who knows if that's true though

I feel like people here just really wanna dislike Katy’s music. This song sounds very good from the snippets I’ve heard. Like Katy going back to her sound instead of trying to fit what music sounds like today.

MonsterofFame

The beat and chorus are great - really glad to see a return to form for Katy.

NRE / 365 / Small Talk were too weird for mainstream, and Hawaii was too quirky (I'll hula hula so you take me to the jula, jula 🙄).

The verse sounds a bit empty and the lyrics leave a bit to be desired though. Good album track or promo single as-is, but it needs a little extra if she wants it to be lead.

Damon

lol i agree it's nothing special and pretty outdated but definitely not as bad as you guys said

... and now i just sit in silence.

GooberChill
1 hour ago, mxnster said:

It's actually good??

I sounds like Chain to the Rhythm's try-hard copy-cat cousin who's personality is iced coffee and hating the word "moist" :messga:

Opulence

Surely it will be a year or two before Katy has another era? COVID and baby plans will be a good opportunity for her to focus on home life for a bit I assume

Archived