celeb

Sarah Tanno Talks About Hate Comments

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey

Y’all need to leave this poor woman alone. Maybe if yall treated Gaga’s friends and loved ones with kindness she’d be around more often. But y’all aren’t ready to hear that...

Interlude

She's a strong woman having to deal not only with critics in her industry but also fans being unnecessarily rude and nasty.

I have a lot of respect for her and her work. Hopefully this will be eye opening to some.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

PoetsTryinWrite

If you’re reading this Sarah we love you. :heart:

Defend Your Humanity.

dynamite
Just now, Monsterxo said:

df.png

:messga:

This makes me so angry, she's so nice and these people are RATS!!!!!!

Hybrid AT

The Very Online Stans need to give it a rest. 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Venus Rose

And you all think saying she's bad at her job is cute? Is that funny to you? What do you get out of seeing her on the verge of tears? These are grown people making comments like this. Grow up. End of story. 

gfarabello

In the vast majority of her work she does a wonderful job. 100% that this hurts not only her feelings but also Gaga's. 

Don't know why this fanbase is so entitled and impolite

FlopSlurper

people (me included) criticize her makeup not her as a person. I don't get why she's taking it personally. She's working for one of the biggest pop stars in the world so of course people are going to have their opinions. If there are so many people criticising her work maybe she should stop taking it so personally and work on the feedback, or not if she thinks it's good. 

Stef

Imagine Gaga’s shame and embarrassment in having to hear on social media that her makeup artist calls her manager in high emotions because her fans don’t know how to act :neyde:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

petty

I’ll take responsibility for dragging her on this forum from time to time. I’m a pro makeup artist so if I don’t like something, I’m going to say it and she’s not my favorite makeup artist. But that’s about as far as I go. Even tho I don’t love her work, I respect her as an artist. I follow her on insta and like the work she posts. It’s not like she hasn’t done amazing jobs from time to time.

but I can’t believe there are fans who are commenting under everything she posts with hate. That’s really gross. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived