đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno Talks About Hate Comments

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

There are definitely some makeup looks that I didn't personally enjoy on Gaga, but telling Sarah to say the n word, telling her that you're gonna b word Haus Labs, that's taking it waaay too far. There's a thing called constructive criticism, and what some "Monsters" are doing... It's absolute hatred, and contempt.

He/him/his

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterxo
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's pretty hypocritical to post people's "opinions" on this thread and feel bad about it when you are doing the same thing, just not to Sarah directly, which is still bad. 

It's not the same thing at all. lol

LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, Edu said:

Does this count as bad makeup to you?

AAHPk47.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=

First off, she probably requested that, second I think she wasn't done with her makeup

Y'all need to stop

Lets do it baby I know the Law

EuphoricVibez
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

People can have their opinions and criticism, but most people post destructive criticism, not constructive ones. She may work at a high profiling job in makeup, but these comments can still affect her. She's still human with emotions and she gets thousands of destructive criticism a day, which can affect her mental health tremendously.

Exactly this. They can't expect Sarah to not get emotional about it if she reads those comments.

He/him/his

Jill
1 minute ago, Monsterxo said:

Not everything has to be constructive criticism.

lol reading something like this you realize it's whatever, you're never gonna understand so why bother

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Pretty much :vegas: its why I choose to be anonymous on an forum. It’s ok to criticize a makeup artists work as long as you aren’t harassing them and making them feel like **** just because you don’t like it.

Nobody’s technically anonymous on the internet

2 minutes ago, Edu said:

Delete this

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Edu said:

In her defence, this was for a particular photoshoot taken from a side view. It looks ridiculous from the front yes but it's not meant to be seen from the front. They were on set here. It's not proof of anything.

Fernster7

People here telling others to keep their opinions to themselves:rip:

Listen, she's a public figure and people have the right to criticize her work, when they get nasty is when we should call them out, it's pretty dumb to expect people to not say anything when a lot of times Gaga looks like a mess.

And guess what? You don't need to be a make up artist to recognize when something looks good or doesn't. Like, I doubt all of you are musicians and still you trash half of Gaga's catalogue everyday.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Linus Gaga

I love her the more I know about her. Especially after the video where she talked about how much Gaga means to her, and how happy she got the chance to work with gaga

Hit me a message and say hi !

mikesoa

Some gaga fans are just a bunch of sad and stupid brats w much time or their hands! 

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

There’s no justification to cyberbullying, period. You’re pretty much saying she’s asked for it.

as I mentioned in another comment, she stays teasing and trolling the fans, does she really expect them to stop that way? I'm not saying if she deserve it or not, I'm saying realistically do you expect people to stop if she keeps coming at them too?

Most people are being incredibly disrespectful, and behave like assholes, spamming her account and stuff which is all literal harrasment. Thats disgusting behaviour and anyone that does it is an awful human being.

That being said, noone cant deny that EVERY NOW AND THEN her work is just not up to the standards of one of the biggest celebrities and fashion icons ever. And shielding her from that kind of criticism to pretend kindness, is not good for her or Gaga.

I would never say "she needs to go" or that kind of stupid bs, but she should open up her mind a little to constructive, respectful criticism so she can get better and improve her own skills. All forms of art have one thing in common: you never stop learning, theres always room to improve.

elijahfan

It's just a shame that online trolls sometimes seem to be the only visible part of a fanbase... They're just the tip of the iceberg, really. Most people are very appreciative of Sarah's work, and there's a reason why Gaga's been working with her for years. She really shouldn't read people's comments, it never reflects reality. It breaks my heart that this bullshit got to her at some point. I'm not a public person, and even I stopped interacting with strangers on social media (the only exception being GGD, but that's because we have a good mods team).

Monsterxo
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

lol reading something like this you realize it's whatever, you're never gonna understand so why bother

So people can't just outright not like something? There has to be a constructive element to it?

Magui
4 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

90% of the people claiming to make "constructive" criticism aren't.  And in order to be effective, the person receiving such criticism actually a) needs to want to receive it and b) needs to feel that they respect the voice of the person giving it.   That can't happen the way the majority of people approach Sarah with negative comments.   

Forcing "constructive" criticism on someone is not actually constructive criticism. It's badgering.

Well said. Like, what even are those comments?! When I see that on screen, I get embarrassed, why write such nasty things. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived