đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno Talks About Hate Comments

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Monsterxo
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

So you all just criticize people behind their back and as long as they don't hear about it yall think that's okay? That speaks loads about you both as persons.

I didn't realize this was a forum where we were only allowed to praise Sarah and say how much we love her makeup skills. I thought this was a forum where we could share our opinions? Guess not.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

still don't know what's the problem with her... like i don't get why she gets so much hate, did she do anything to upset lm? 

Because she is "bAd At mAkEuP" 

gaga-grammys-getty.jpg

190506172456-04-met-gala-2019-lady-gaga.

Like where is she bad at makeup?

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Reginald

Her loudest critics are so coarse and offensive that I can definitely see why she would respond that way. It sounds really dispiriting. 

petty

So you all just criticize people behind their back and as long as they don't hear about it yall think that's okay? That speaks loads about you both as persons.

Pretty much :vegas: its why I choose to be anonymous on an forum. It’s ok to criticize a makeup artists work as long as you aren’t harassing them and making them feel like **** just because you don’t like it.

Helxig
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

what's the correlation? I'm saying you can't act sassy towards them then expect them to stop.

It read more like "I have no sympathy for her because she brings it on herself" when really it's the a-holes who are bullying who are to blame, regardless of if she claps back sometimes

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archduchess

Was it my post about her and tara savelo that started it all?

season 1 crying GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

giskardsb
12 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I think this is more in reference to the fans who actually attack her on social media and say hateful things towards her. There’s constructive criticism and then there’s destructive criticism.

90% of the people claiming to make "constructive" criticism aren't.  And in order to be effective, the person receiving such criticism actually a) needs to want to receive it and b) needs to feel that they respect the voice of the person giving it.   That can't happen the way the majority of people approach Sarah with negative comments.   

Forcing "constructive" criticism on someone is not actually constructive criticism. It's badgering.

Jill
2 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

I didn't realize this was a forum where we were only allowed to praise Sarah and say how much we love her makeup skills. I thought this was a forum where we could share our opinions? Guess not.

You're the kind of people that seem to believe everything is black and white. You have to either openly trash her or love her unconditionally. This comment just shows you have no idea about the basic morals you need in order to give constructive criticism. No wonder, honestly.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

It's pretty hypocritical to post people's "opinions" on this thread and feel bad about it when you are doing the same thing, just not to Sarah directly, which is still bad. 

Ricardo
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

gaga-grammys-getty.jpg

lord, all this time it's been about the make up? gosh :interestinga:

seriously LMs are one of the most toxic fans

Edu
2 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

gaga-grammys-getty.jpg

Does this count as bad makeup to you?

AAHPk47.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=

🌹 free britney 🌹

Jill
2 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

gaga-grammys-getty.jpg

trust the little monsters who have never worn makeup to criticize a professional makeup artist

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Lord Temptation

People who verbally abuse Sarah are lowest of the low scum. 

Monsterxo

You're the kind of people that seem to believe everything is black and white. You have to either openly trash her or love her unconditionally. This comment just shows you have no idea about the basic morals you need in order to give constructive criticism. No wonder, honestly.

I think Sarah needs to go. I think her makeup skills suck and Gaga would be way better off with a more talented makeup artist like Billy B. Not everything has to be constructive criticism. Those are just my feelings.

I would never send that to her directly on instagram though, or harass her on her DMs.

That's what the whole point of this thread is about.

KatieJudasGaga4

People can have their opinions and criticism, but most people post destructive criticism, not constructive ones. She may work at a high profiling job in makeup, but these comments can still affect her. She's still human with emotions and she gets thousands of destructive criticism a day, which can affect her mental health tremendously.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived