đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno Talks About Hate Comments

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Helxig

I see why Gaga named us 'monsters'

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

people (me included) criticize her makeup not her as a person. I don't get why she's taking it personally. She's working for one of the biggest pop stars in the world so of course people are going to have their opinions. If there are so many people criticising her work maybe she should stop taking it so personally and work on the feedback, or not if she thinks it's good. 

I think this is more in reference to the fans who actually attack her on social media and say hateful things towards her. There’s constructive criticism and then there’s destructive criticism.

Modern Ecstasy2

People need to stop the bullying immediately.

She is a very strong woman, honestly I’m surprised an in awe that she is able to continue on working for such a high profile artist with such nasty fans. It shows how strong her passion is, and how connected they are as a team.

Much love and respect to Sarah.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Stafani Versace

The f*ckery is that 90% of those people would kiss her ass if they ever met her face to face. She’s a HUMAN BEING so tf what if you think her makeup skills suck? It takes zero effort to say nothing.

Hydrangea

When I came back here after my loooong ass break I saw the jokes about miss Tanno and I thought they were just jokes, I’ve never seen a need to actually criticise her. It’s gagas face she knows what she wants to do with it like yeesh calm down

I’m a bad friend

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

I think this is more in reference to the fans who actually attack her on social media and say hateful things towards her. There’s constructive criticism and then there’s destructive criticism.

this might be because she feeds into it, freddy has been criticized sometimes for his wigs even long before the enigma wig, and richy for his choreo. She's the only one that shades and trolls fans, so they target her more.

Helxig
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

People need to stop the bullying immediately.

She is a very strong woman, honestly I’m surprised an in awe that she is able to continue on working for such a high profile artist with such nasty fans. It shows how strong her passion is, and how connected they are as a team.

Much love and respect to Sarah.

Just a thought... but maybe this is part of the reason why Tara stepped down. Her and Gaga seemed to separate themselves publicly, but still remained friends, so maybe Tara needed to stop being associated with Gaga to stop getting bullied and harassed

Jill
6 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

df.png

:messga:

you literally posted hate comments hours ago :messga:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Venus Rose
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

You beat me to it. 

Edu
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

people (me included) criticize her makeup not her as a person. I don't get why she's taking it personally. She's working for one of the biggest pop stars in the world so of course people are going to have their opinions. If there are so many people criticising her work maybe she should stop taking it so personally and work on the feedback, or not if she thinks it's good. 

This. People need to understand that we have nothing against Sarah Tanno as a person, we just don't like her makeup looks on Gaga, period.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Helxig
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

this might be because she feeds into it, freddy has been criticized sometimes for his wigs even long before the enigma wig, and richy for his choreo. She's the only one that shades and trolls fans, so they target her more.

Are you victim blaming?..  this sounds awfully similar to "she's the only one of the girls who wears short skirts so she was asking for it"

ChromaticRaccoon

What makes this worse, it's that Little Monsters used to pride ourselves on not being just a fanbase, but a family. One that loved and supported each other, kindness punks. What happened to accepting everyone, to loving people. Our fanbase was made out of outcasts, people that weren't accepted, so we came together with Gaga to become a support system. Why are we hurting people now? 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Exposed

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

She takes it personally because it is personal. How could it not be? It’s her biggest passion, her work. It would be like expecting Gaga to “not take it personally” when people criticize her work.

Sarah is not asking you for your opinions.

Yes, you are allowed to have them. But people need to keep their nasty comments to themselves. Write them in a journal or something.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

petty
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Yeah but I’m sorry but this is a forum that I doubt Sarah even cares to look at. I doubt that user is using their social media accounts to literally harass Sarah where she can directly see it like the example they posted.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived