Does this count as bad makeup to you?

AAHPk47.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=

this tired ass screen cap of unfinished makeup is so annoying

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I already discussed it before, but in summary? if she keeps feeding the trolls they will come at her and she'll keep coming at them and then they will come at her, it's a never ending circle. Other members of Gaga's team got hate comments before and they never acted the way she does, people got bored and stopped. 

The disgusting behavior of these so called fans is not Sarah's fault because they come for even if when she doesnt say something so stop putting the blame on sarah 

Lighter

She’s the only one I love in Gaga’s team cause she doesn’t have a bad attitude 

lgaga1fan

Sarah has won industry accolades for her work with Gaga, so it's really dumb to criticize her work when the people working in the makeup industry are applauding her. Find something better to do with your time than constantly tearing people down.

Stafani Versace
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

That was meant to be shot from the side. People also tend to forget that these insta makeup artists edit their looks so much it’s basically just all photoshop. That’s where all of this stems from.

Edu
5 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

It isn't a SS actually, but go off, I guess. Gaga was shooting a video to be posted on Allure's (a magazine focused on beauty) YouTube channel, shouldn't her makeup look be at least presentable?

🌹 free britney 🌹

Suuus
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Freddy has been responsible for one of the worst wigs in any popstars career, the enigma wig. I don't see him getting hate, the hate is always towards the wig itself, at this point it isn't even hate it became the butt of the joke and people just laugh at it. I don't see him releasing a wig and calling it fire me, DMing people asking them why do you hate me, calling people monsters etc, she's just feeding the trolls. 

Sarah doesnt even read comments anymore so stop blaming her

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

Not liking her work is fine but she clearly feels attacked and hurt by the THOUSANDS of hateful comments and harassment by her friend's fans.

She's not the one that needs to change her outlook on internet comments.

Internet commenters need to change how they express their opinions and when to keep those opinions to themselves.

Lady Gaga IS NOT going to fire Sarah because a bunch of gays on Twitter, Instagram, or here dislike her makeup. All you guys are doing is harassing someone that Gaga cares about. Keep it. Stop it. And grow the hell up :fail:

You don't have to like anything about her, god knows I don't even care about makeup, but if you can't show basic respect to one of Gaga's people, don't call yourself a fan. You're a toxic stan. 

🖤

Archived