💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MetGaga Haus Call with Brandon Maxwell

KNJ

Featured Posts

SarahTannoIsHere
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

How did it go? I missed it and I was looking forward to it. I’m seeing a lot of tweets that Sarah got emotional at the hate? Horrifying if true...

Me too, I sent myself a lot of good questions :huntyga:

Consent to LMAO react me

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KNJ

some Notes 

* Sarah and Phuong met working at The Grove in LA

*Gaga and Haus cried when received BM first dress for Gaga and saw his label  the blue velvet

* Positivity, especially at this time, is KEY 

If you see something that you don't like, bite your can tongue, cuz it's not needed now

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

rasclautmangos

That was a really good live!

She called out the negativity in the comments, you could hear the sadness in her voice. She said that she's affected by all the hate sent her way :(

Idk why people have to troll and be so hateful. She's so unproblematic. 

And we wonder why Gaga talks about kindness so much, I know it has to be tough on her to see her team get so much hate.

KNJ
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

How did it go? I missed it and I was looking forward to it. I’m seeing a lot of tweets that Sarah got emotional at the hate? Horrifying if true...

People are so outta line. Reported four hateful trolls. The audacity to have Gaga s face in their pic and name in their handle and act so vile and disrespectful smdh

I wish I knew how to record Ig lives cuz they really helpful and insightful. They don't archive them. Understandable as it would also archive all the f'd up comments scrolling too.

Mus

8 minutes ago, KNJ said:

some Notes 

* Sarah and Phuong met working at The Grove in LA

*Gaga and Haus cried when received BM first dress for Gaga and saw his label  the blue velvet

* Positivity, especially at this time, is KEY 

If you see something that you don't like, bite your can tongue, cuz it's not needed now

Also dont ask for Chromatica news, cuz the person responsible for fashion this era is Nicola, not Brandon

oh it already ended :poot:

mess i missunderstood ur post sorry @KNJ

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

dynamite
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

People are so outta line. Reported four hateful trolls. The audacity to have Gaga s face in their pic and name in their handle and act so vile and disrespectful smdh

I wish I knew how to record Ig lives cuz they really helpful and insightful. They don't archive them. Understandable as it would also archive all the f'd up comments scrolling too.

They posted this one :D

KNJ
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

They posted this one :D

Yesss! And without comments! Go them! :woohoo:

KNJ
8 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Also dont ask for Chromatica news, cuz the person responsible for fashion this era is Nicola, not Brandon

oh it already ended :poot:

mess i missunderstood ur post sorry @KNJ

Lol. It's ok. I was just trying to post tidbits cuz it seems like revelations from these hauscalls aren't recorded or spread over here😬

The first one with Freddie was soooo good :flutter: I love creative talk

SarahTannoIsHere

They need to block the chat, tired of these stupid,loves with Gaga’s face as a pfp hating on Sarah . Do it with good real account or don’t at all 

Consent to LMAO react me

LOVE JUNKIE

Damn Gaga really loved us last year

giphy.gif

on a three day bender

Venus Rose
7 hours ago, Venus Rose said:

Any Sarah slander will not be tolerated.

Aged well.

Archived