💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MetGaga Haus Call with Brandon Maxwell

KNJ

Featured Posts

KNJ

To celebrate #MetGaga, Sarah Tanno and Brandon Maxwell will be discussing everything Met Gala, #MetGaga and taking questions on Hauslabs IG Live @ 4PT today.

campy lady gaga GIF by E!

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
Just now, Queen Bitch said:

I read it as MethGaga:koons:

It's not 2007 anymore 

Spoiler

just a joke i know she never did meth

EGOT2027

i'm not sure how they will find questions to answer when it will all just be spam about LG6

JazzGa

This sounds awesome!! Exactly the kind of promo I would want for Chromatica during quarantine. I hope people ask good questions and don't waste all of our time with attempts to get them cancelled or fired and spam about LG6 they won't answer

I wanna know if Gaga was wearing any HL products or prototypes! And I wanna know how Brandon got that neoprene to look so figure-hugging and not bulky even though there were 4 layers! How far did they walk up the sidewalks of NYC? What was the best reaction from the audience that they noticed?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

highlikegaga
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This sounds awesome!! Exactly the kind of promo I would want for Chromatica during quarantine. I hope people ask good questions and don't waste all of our time with attempts to get them cancelled or fired and spam about LG6 they won't answer

I wanna know if Gaga was wearing any HL products or prototypes! And I wanna know how Brandon got that neoprene to look so figure-hugging and not bulky even though there were 4 layers! How far did they walk up the sidewalks of NYC? What was the best reaction from the audience that they noticed?

girl, you better get on that live and ask those questions. those are very good 

KNJ

@the Devil of Pop

You can submit questions by clicking on HLs stories.

I've waited so long to ask about if the 10 bows on her wig was for the 10 years of HoG. 

Tell Me GIF

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

I've waited so long to ask about if the 10 bows on her wig was for the 10 years of HoG. 

Tell Me GIF

No it’s to represent all 10 of her scrapped albums 

please enlighten me to death

vanus
9 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

you can see the full 8 minutes walk here

imma cut a bitch

KNJ
5 minutes ago, KNJ said:

@the Devil of Pop

And also the absolute flex of preparing in the principals office at Regis high (where she starred in all those school plays), then promenading down fifth avenue (the same streets she walked to and from school on) and then being swarmed by all these kids from those schools. I mean...

oprah winfrey success GIF

KNJ
17 minutes ago, vanus said:

you can see the full 8 minutes walk here

Thank you so much! I've been trying to find all these onlookers vids on YT but nothing.

You know you've done a good job when the gaggles of gays gather to gawk 😂

vanus
6 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Thank you so much! I've been trying to find all these onlookers vids on YT but nothing.

You know you've done a good job when the gaggles of gays gather to gawk 😂

yw :kiss: it was uploaded just today

that one guy screaming at her to work with nicki minaj :messga:

imma cut a bitch

Archived