💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

True Blood

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

The final season (and final book) kind of sucked.  I hated how everything was wrapped in a pretty bow at the end of the books. And I don't like the ending at all.  I haven't watched in years.  Maybe I will rewatch.  

I'm thinking about reading the books after all of this. 

2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Season 2&3 were the best. Season 4 Tara's death had me shook for weeks

Me too. I am so glad I didn't have to wait for the next season to come out to find out what was going to happen, although since it's a vampire show, it's predictable. Still didn't make me any less anxious.

Just now, PawsUpJago said:

Pam is definitely one of the all time great TV characters for me, but I struggled so much with the loss of Terry and Tara 😂

I told a friend how I didn't care about him and they're still mad at me. lmao

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenDiamond

Fan of this series, will always be a memory of my teen days

writing is so good and story is so original and its INCREDIBLY sexy

Mine unpopular is that am not a big fan of third season, I didn't really like the villain and story

But i LOVED Litih season and everyone else seems to hate it.

First half od final season was good but last few episodes were total letdown and anticlimatic, but stll

True blood stan to the core:heart:

1628252_1.jpgAlways include me in TR talks gays !!

SharkmanthaC
23 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I'm thinking about reading the books after all of this. 

The books are great.  I read them before the series started on TV. 

she/her/hers

I've decided I'm going to rewatch this again. 

I need some Tara, Pam and Lafayette in my life again. 

This show made me want to open a bar and grill for the longest time. Long live Merlotts

huttont

I love True Blood!! I was thinking of rewatching it soon. The best season is season 2 hands down. But I think it was good throughout. The finale was meh but it could’ve been worse. My wife and I always quote it at each other.

“You’re talkin bout the man I love!”

“I’m a fairy?? How f*ckin lame.” 😂 

GagaUnderYou

Show went downhill after a while. I will eventually rewatch it, it’s been a while! Didn’t like the series finale though.

Electric Mary

I remember watching this when I was like 13yrs old and I was shook lmao , one of my favorite shows without any doubt :heart:

and season 2 is amazing wtf, watching those rednecks fuc---- each other is iconic

ADVENTURE
8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I thought it got better and better with every season, which seems to be an unpopular opinion because when I told people I was binging it they told me it gets worse as it goes on, but I found it to be one of the few shows that had strong writing all the way through and was very high quality.

The only character I didn't care for at all was Terry. I skipped through his funeral and flashback scenes most the time.

I liked it all the way through honestly. I thought each season had a lot of interesting things going on and by the end I loved the universe they exist in.

Terry’s story line was kind of rough honestly. Somehow I didn’t feel like the fire demon fit the show that well. It was cool but felt out of place. Same with the woman who takes over Lafayette’s body. Like the doll thing was odd.

shoful

I love True Blood. Season 2 was the best!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Spock

Season 2 was incredible! Pam, Lafayette and Eric >>>>>>>

who will love me when the night is over

half psychotic

True Blood was one of my favorite shows. I just finished rewatching it for the umpteenth time. So good. Still salty over how they did Tara. I loved her and Sookies friendship. And I hate the whole Jessica-Hoyt relationship. I liked Hoyt a lot in the beginning but by the end I couldn't stand him. And I know a lot of people who watched the show wanted Sookie and Eric to end up together but I am glad they didnt. Eric got on my nerves a lot (though I adore Alexander as an actor). 

River

Was really ahead of it's time, I just loved that show

Pam really had an impact on my life and made me who I am now :lolly:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Pamelaisley
On 5/3/2020 at 1:19 PM, PawsUpJago said:

Pam is definitely one of the all time great TV characters for me, but I struggled so much with the loss of Terry and Tara 😂

When Terry was trying to calm down Lafayette, b!tch i started crying :giveup: He was such a sweetie 

OT: I watched the show a year ago and I've been thinking about rewatching it again because I loved it so much. I like vampires way more than werewolves but Alcide... ugh :heat:

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

POPARTHD

I absolutely love True Blood. Pam is my spirit animal! I’m in the middle of rewatching it after someone on the Chromatica thread said they had finished watching it for the first time. I tend to dislike season 2 because I despise Maryann, what a waste of time. I love everything about the vampire world, their politics (kings & queens), although season 5 was a mess on that aspect with the whole Lilith sh*t.

I’ve been trying to find another vampire TV show to watch after I finish. I’ve watched half of TVD but it’s just not my cup of tea...

true blood eye roll GIF

Archived