Official YouTube Receipts - Lady Gaga

monster
5 minutes ago, Autumn said:

the video is uploaded multiple times

just like paparazzi

Megalomaniacal and harder than the rest

Guapo
18 minutes ago, Rio said:

Deserved better. Actually feel like Applause is a better video than Bad Romance too tbh, despite critical acclaim differences between the two. Way better imagery, video quality, visual ideas & themes, better cinematography and art direction. Such an underrated video at this point 

What can top her iconic green metallic Alexander McQueen ensemble with armadillo boots walk or her in the middle of a diamond rain? I love Applause but tell me an image as iconic as the ones on Bad Romance

• Like 1

Defmix100
46 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

95321182_10158701820763203_1281885164753

I'm so surprised Judas has more views than BTW

46 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

94884293_10158701820878203_6503525378949

and that Applause has more views than any BTW singles

Rio
2 hours ago, Guapo said:

What can top her iconic green metallic Alexander McQueen ensemble with armadillo boots walk or her in the middle of a diamond rain? I love Applause but tell me an image as iconic as the ones on Bad Romance

Bad Romance will always be considered her best video, and be iconic. But I'm sorry. On the whole, in my opinion, Applause is a better, more well-crafted video with better imagery and visuals lol... it's darker, don't get me started on the 1080p quality. What's better than Gaga looking sexy in a Boticelli seashell bikini, being an alien Cher-like goddess wading through a cosmic forcefield tunnel using a flower-adorned leg as a staff, flying in the air with wings, Marilyn Monroe in a cage imagery, the Pierrot with multi-colour face visuals, catching a knife in her mouth looking like a female Jagger in a big magicians hat, her head oddly impaled on a swan. And the choreography too. The looks in that video are endless and the attentio nto detail is underrated. Bad Romance looks cheap in comparison and I don't even care if that's controversial :staymad:

Spanish Eyes

@Shadow

We're ready to pin this thread, sis. :vegas:

Shadow
1 minute ago, Spanish Eyes said:

@Shadow

We're ready to pin this thread, sis. :vegas:

Thanks, Spanish Eyes!  You rock!  :rockstar:

Pinned.

in bocca al lupo
  • Love 1

Sign in to follow this