šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Official YouTube Receipts - Lady Gaga

Spanish Eyes

Featured Posts

I LOVE GGD
18 minutes ago, Rio said:

Deserved better. Actually feel like Applause is a better video than Bad Romance too tbh, despite critical acclaim differences between the two. Way better imagery, video quality, visual ideas & themes, better cinematography and art direction. Such an underrated video at this pointĀ 

What can top her iconic green metallic Alexander McQueen ensemble with armadillo boots walk or her in the middle of a diamond rain? I love Applause but tell me an image as iconic as the ones on Bad Romance

• Like 1

Defmix100
46 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

95321182_10158701820763203_1281885164753

I'm so surprised Judas has more views than BTW

46 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

94884293_10158701820878203_6503525378949

and that Applause has more views than any BTW singles

Rio
2 hours ago, Guapo said:

What can top her iconic green metallic Alexander McQueen ensemble with armadillo boots walk or her in the middle of a diamond rain? I love Applause but tell me an image as iconic as the ones on Bad Romance

Bad Romance will always be considered her best video, and be iconic. But I'm sorry. On the whole, in my opinion, Applause is a better, more well-crafted video with better imagery and visuals lol... it's darker, don'tĀ get me started on the 1080p quality. What's better than Gaga looking sexy in a Boticelli seashell bikini, being an alien Cher-like goddess wading through a cosmicĀ forcefieldĀ tunnel using a flower-adorned leg as a staff, flying in theĀ air with wings, Marilyn Monroe in a cage imagery,Ā the Pierrot with multi-colour face visuals, catching a knife in her mouth looking like a female Jagger in a big magicians hat,Ā her head oddly impaled on a swan. And the choreography too. The looks in that video are endless and the attentio nto detail is underrated.Ā Bad Romance looks cheap in comparison and I don't even care if that's controversialĀ :staymad:

• Shadow pinned this topic
Shadow
1 minute ago, Spanish Eyes said:

@Shadow

Ā 

We're ready to pin this thread, sis.Ā :vegas:

Ā 

Thanks, Spanish Eyes!Ā  You rock!Ā  :rockstar:

Pinned.

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤
  • Love 1

Spanish Eyes

JUNE UPDATE COMPLETE. CHECK OUT THE NEW NUMBERS!Ā 

• YAAAS 1

Spanish Eyes

AUGUST UPDATE COMPLETE.

Also, I've ranked her eras by total views. Just for fun, I added another column to reflect music video views as well as audio and live videos (that exceeded 20m). I used my own chart (on page one) as a reference to make this one.Ā 

2a809333489ce31c6e6fed204264db3bf8309533

Ā 

• Love 1

Spanish Eyes
5 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Why is there three paparazzi videos?Ā 

There are three versions of the video on her official YouTube channel. :)