Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Updates on 'The Little Mermaid' Live-Action

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

· Production is on halt

· Director Rob Marshal on filming underwater:

“We are doing some underwater work, especially (to) get the reality of that. But the majority of it, we are doing what’s called “dry for wet.” On a blue-screen stage. We’re singing and moving and acting, and underwater for half the film. I will say it’s sort of this new frontier. We’re working with a lot of fabulous visual effects artists (with) all kinds of new techniques to be able to do that kind of thing and make it really look photo-real. For instance, on Ariel, you’re creating a tail and her hair because her hair has to move in the water and so that will be digitally added. And then you’re creating everything: the water, the backgrounds, the vegetation, the coral reefs, the fish… It’s a challenge.”

https://insidethemagic.net/2020/04/halle-bailey-shares-little-mermaid-update-ec1/

· 4 brand new songs

ShadowHunter

Is the girl in the video talking the new Ariel? I hope she is that is like the perfect casting she looks so innocent in a great casting for Ariel kind of way

blackpink
2 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Is the girl in the video talking the new Ariel? I hope she is that is like the perfect casting she looks so innocent in a great casting for Ariel kind of way

Yep! I agree she’s perfect for the role

ShadowHunter

Ok this is stupid cause im never like super stoked about a Disney movie but seeing that this girl is the Little Mermaid??? She is too cute!!!!!! Idk why her energy charmed me

COOOK
1 minute ago, ShadowHunter said:

Yes girl, where've you been?

TimisaMonster

Rosie literally looks like she would make an amazing Ursula!!! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Helxig
1 hour ago, ShadowHunter said:

Ok this is stupid cause im never like super stoked about a Disney movie but seeing that this girl is the Little Mermaid??? She is too cute!!!!!! Idk why her energy charmed me

Well just wait until you watch this!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Tom Bradley
2 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

Listen to some of her & her sisters music and you’ll be even more charmed :vegas: their debut album is everythinggggggg

• 2 weeks later...
The Child
On 5/1/2020 at 9:59 AM, ShadowHunter said:

Her sister and her are Beyonce's protegees, they've are signed under her label. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Agunimon
On 5/1/2020 at 3:55 AM, ShadowHunter said:

GORL :wtfga:

her username is halleisarielmermaid.

ShadowHunter
11 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

GORL :wtfga:

her username is halleisarielmermaid.

idk i think it wasnt when i saw it or maybe i didnt notice lmao im prone to miss details jajajajajajaj

Archived