Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Stupid Love SMASHES in Canada - RE ENTERS top 20!

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

Curunir
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Is re-entering the top 20 8 weeks in not a celebration for a buzz single?

It's pretty great, but realistically speaking it's far from "SMASHES". You could say that about Shallow or Born This Way, otherwise the word just loses its meaning :sweat:

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, Curunir said:

It's pretty great, but realistically speaking it's far from "SMASHES". You could say that about Shallow or Born This Way, otherwise the word just loses its meaning :sweat:

girl.. everyone in here going a long with the joke :selena:

outsiders will know this is tongue and cheek

They more so think we are delusional when they visit the multiple 'CHROMATICA 1ST WEEK' and see people predciting 500k (better than the weeknd debut) and actually sticking to it :rip: you need to tell them :air:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Miaou

sis :rip: 

smashes is not the right word :chica: or we don't have the same definition of smash :rip: 

SL is climbing the canadian chart but not smashing :rip:

Hyperballad
9 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

it was a buzz single :coffee: 

Original ROM release was potentially March 27th. SL release Feb 28th. No real single that a label knew as a smash hit. gets that kind of treatment. Look at Dua and The Weeknd's rollouts - December their first single came out! :awesome:

why are we using buzz single instead of ‘lead single’ :teehee:

EuphoricVibez
55 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

there's time yet.

just dance smashed in Canada first before taking off everywhere else :excited2:

I feel like Stupid Love is gonna be the Just Dance of the 2020's at this rate :gum: However, I wouldn't say it's "smashing" just yet.

He/him/his

Genuine Guy 09
26 minutes ago, Miaou said:

sis :rip: 

smashes is not the right word :chica: or we don't have the same definition of smash :rip: 

SL is climbing the canadian chart but not smashing :rip:

No - wrong its a smash!1111

1893115028_Skarmavbild2020-02-27kl_16_11

SL is the next 'DWUW' in canada!

ConnorFilm
3 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

it was a buzz single :coffee: 

Original ROM release was potentially March 27th. SL release Feb 28th. No real single that a label knew as a smash hit. gets that kind of treatment. Look at Dua and The Weeknd's rollouts - December their first single came out! :awesome:

I mean, yeah. It does seem like Interscope didn’t have much faith in it. Weirdly enough, the single was given more time than planned to shine and I think its radio performance was great. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

I mean, yeah. It does seem like Interscope didn’t have much faith in it. Weirdly enough, the single was given more time than planned to shine and I think its radio performance was great. 

lol

i dont get why they though it would smash but i think they anticipated the radio slayage - i think it was a single made fo rradio format - i clocked it with the high pitched sounds

this will soon be all behind us when FW becomes a mixture of 'Hair' & TEOG' and ROM becomes the poker face of 2020 :giggle:

Archived