Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

I Drew Every Gaga Album!

homomart

Featured Posts

Yxilon
1 hour ago, XSFashion said:

OMG I can finally postย :selena:

So I drew these a while ago (pre-Chromatica cover reveal, so...ย :ladyhaha:) and Iโ€™ve been dying to post them so here you all go!ย :nick:ย My process for them was first doing the sketching and inking on paper then transferring it to Procreate where I could make some touch ups and add some pizzazz. Ok hope you all enjoy!!!:kiss:

ย 263-DDD3-F-6652-4667-A3-CD-A9942-A59071-

ย 

something is wrong in terms of proportions here but overall they are very cute I like the sketchy style

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Omg wow, such great fan art! :)

I really love how realistic The Fame looks to the actual cover. It looks so cool and gritty -ย I look at it and it makes me think ofย what the actual cover would look like if it was a hip-hop album. That's my favorite for sure. :party:ย 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

homomart
1 hour ago, TheFriend said:

Talented king!

The Fame is worth 1000000 million $ because it looks so good. How long did it take you to make each album?ย 

ย 

Also how old are you?

Idk exactly how long but Iโ€™d say an hour for each but def more for ARTPOP and iโ€™mย :teehee:

๐•ธ๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— sent me

homomart
49 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

something is wrong in terms of proportions here but overall they are very cute I like the sketchy style

I agree, I think the bottom half looks super small compared to the topย :laughga:ย Need to work on my proportions!

homomart
43 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

guuuurl do CHROMATICA!!!

Only if I want to torture myselfย :messga:ย I tried and it flopped but I might try again sometimeย :ohwell:

TheFriend
23 minutes ago, XSFashion said:

Idk exactly how long but Iโ€™d say an hour for each but def more for ARTPOP and iโ€™mย :teehee:

I missed the ageย :giveup:

homomart
1 minute ago, TheFriend said:

I missed the ageย :giveup:

Letโ€™s just say Iโ€™m pretty sure u have to be 18 to have an account here andย :ohwell:

TheFriend
1 minute ago, XSFashion said:

Letโ€™s just say Iโ€™m pretty sure u have to be 18 to have an account here andย :ohwell:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't have to be 18 to have an account hereย :huntyga:

homomart
2 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't have to be 18 to have an account hereย :huntyga:

i wouldโ€™ve sworn i saw a warning ab +18 but for anyone watchingย iโ€™m a 54 year old manย :gum:

5 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

GGD has no age restrictions. There are 10-12 years active on here. I wish this forum was 18+ sometimes.ย 

homomart
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

GGD has no age restrictions. There are 10-12 years active on here. I wish this forum was 18+ sometimes.ย 

Oop well then Iโ€™m 16 ย :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

All that for nothing I be so dramatic sometimes ๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

Archived