request

I'm drawing this Gaga and I need advice

Lisseth

Featured Posts

Lisseth
3 minutes ago, vanus said:

i know yall dont take me seriously on here but im an artist,
so hi
if this is your first time doing a portrait then congrats its very nice for the first time tho
nice shadowing, looks rly good.... try not to shadow with smearing it with your fingers thats very amateour thing to do, but from what i see you are not doing it too much
proportions are kinda the problem, for example the nose is a lil too big, eyes are very different, try to fix the right eye looks like its glued from another drawing u know, its stands out from the whole picture in the way like it doesn't belong there, especially the pupil.. think its lil too big
while you are drawing try every now and then and stand a away from the drawing and then observe it from afar and look at it and compare to the real pic, you will much better see things you need to fix

pls take this as constructive criticism, not in any way was this meant to be negative, if you need any help im here
i see you def have a potential so keep workingĀ  :heart:

Thanks a lot!! I've read your comment thrice, and I've brought the draw to check, and it is true! It looks kind of unreal.Ā 

I'll surely follow your advice. You seem very experienced and I'm so grateful someone like you helped me to improve. I send you a very big virtual hug! And thanks againĀ :heart:

My Name Isnt Alice

"Kill your darlings"

I think you should start againĀ :heart:

Lisseth
3 minutes ago, PAPER GANZTA said:

"Kill your darlings"

I think you should start againĀ :heart:

Actually I was planning to give up, hahaĀ :ladyhaha:Ā it was so hard for me

But yeah, you're right, since there are so many things to fix, I should start again with all the knowledge I'm gathering from here

Thanks a lotĀ :heart:

rain on me
22 minutes ago, XSFashion said:

Also Iā€™ve got a question. Iā€™ve been trying to post some Gaga drawings I did but it wonā€™t let me make a new thread and I thought it was bc I didnā€™t have enough reputation butĀ :ohwell:Ā you have less than me and weā€™re able to post. Do you know what might be up?

hi iĀ think you have to reach a certain amount of posts before you can make a thread:) i donā€™t remember how many tho im sorry

homomart
8 minutes ago, rain on me said:

hi iĀ think you have to reach a certain amount of posts before you can make a thread:) i donā€™t remember how many tho im sorry

so i have to comment on other posts or make my own? bc idk how to make a post im kind of a newbieĀ :laughga:

š•øš–”š–™š–š–Šš–— š•øš–”š–“š–˜š–™š–Šš–— sent me

WORLDofGAGA
41 minutes ago, Lisseth said:

Oh my gosh! Have you really tried the same photo? Holy sh*t, it is soooooo hard to draw. That's why I was about to give up, hahaĀ :fail:Ā 

Thank you, I will follow your advice! And I would like your unfinished draw, It must look greatĀ :kiss:

Yeah itā€™s not easy to draw, especially the eye on the left, thank you, Iā€™m not sure how to send photos on here lolĀ 

@W0RLDofGAGA

rain on me
3 minutes ago, XSFashion said:

so i have to comment on other posts or make my own? bc idk how to make a post im kind of a newbieĀ :laughga:

just commenting i thinkĀ cause iā€™ve never made my own posts but im able to start threads!!Ā 

Magnetica
4 minutes ago, Lisseth said:

Actually I was planning to give up, hahaĀ :ladyhaha:Ā it was so hard for me

But yeah, you're right, since there are so many things to fix, I should start again with all the knowledge I'm gathering from here

Thanks a lotĀ :heart:

I think is very easy to spend hours on a drawing like that, but that's not what it's going to make it look better.Ā  To actually improve you need to study the foundations, like anatomy, perspective and values, and practice a lot. So I think you should see what you want to improve first, study a little and then try again.

That being said, I think your drawing looks nice, and if you want to improve it the thing that stands out to me is the perspective of the mouth and that the teeth are not centered on the face.

Lisseth
2 minutes ago, Magnetica said:

I think is very easy to spend hours on a drawing like that, but that's not what it's going to make it look better.Ā  To actually improve you need to study the foundations, like anatomy, perspective and values, and practice a lot. So I think you should see what you want to improve first, study a little and then try again.

That being said, I think your drawing looks nice, and if you want to improve it the thing that stands out to me is the perspective of the mouth and that the teeth are not centered on the face.

Thanks a lot! I've actually got zero technique, so I need to study a loooooot from the beginning to improve my drawings.

I will take notes of what you're saying. It is very important for me. I want to feel proud of what I'm doing. Your advice means a lot for meĀ :heart:Ā thank you so much again!!Ā :kiss:

Archived