💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the Chromatica Ball be cancelled?

PunkTheFunk

Will the Chromatica Ball be cancelled?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Chromatica Ball will be cancelled?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

We all know the Choronamatica Ball has been postponed thanks to Ms Rona, but do you think Gaga will cancel it altogether?

giphy.webp

We won't be getting a vaccine until mid-late next year at the earliest, and I don't see how large concerts with thousands of gays packed into a stadium can happen before that. By the time the virus is fully gone, it'll be 2022, and by then Gaga and Michael Zolanski will be happily married with twins and the Kindness Punks will have reached retirement age. Am I being realistic or a debbie-downer?

dynamite

I would have said yes had I not remembered the BTWB started a year after the album was released. 

Anything is possible at this stage, but I hope not because who can say when I'd see her again :messga:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

the Kindness Punks will have reached retirement age.

PLEASE, She'll only be 36 :selena:

But I see it being pushed to summer of next year (HOPEFULLY). Album out in the fall at the latest. 

Reality

I don't think she'll totally cancel it forever. At least, I hope not...

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Rj Barker

I want to stay optimistic, I think there's a good chance we could get it next summer,

Also strong possibility of vaccine ready by September with 1 million doses already being manufactured incase it does work. So if that's the case it could possibly be more likely to still go ahead.

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I would have said yes had I not remembered the BTWB started a year after the album was released. 

Because in 2011 she was everywhere on every TV show, award shows, filming music videos, promoting singles etc. In 2020 she won't be able to do any of that. So the tour will be at best postponed, but realistically cancelled. Or merged with Enigma whenever that starts again.

gumzy3000

I don't think she will cancel it. She might postponed it till next year though or maybe even do like a virtual livestream concert. She has always been one to use technology to her advantage so I hope Gaga and her team somehow create a virtual concert fans can enjoy if the Chromatica Ball is actually cancelled. 

trolly troll troll

shelby loved

Like I've said a dozen times, she should use a fraction of the $50 million donation to send every ticket holder a hazmat suit if they wish to use one. I need to go to the show.

🐚

Modern Ecstasy2

Honestly, yes. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Does anyone remember all Gaga tours happened after the album release?

I doubt she will cancel. It’s only 6 dates and this tour fits better for next summer. Unless Gaga is planning something in the future.

TimisaMonster

Of course it will lol...many countries are still on lockdown...not allowing large gatherings...etc

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

March34th
22 minutes ago, 666 said:

Like I've said a dozen times, she should use a fraction of the $50 million donation to send every ticket holder a hazmat suit if they wish to use one. I need to go to the show.

imagine the serve of this

March34th
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

I don't think she will cancel it. She might postponed it till next year though or maybe even do like a virtual livestream concert. She has always been one to use technology to her advantage so I hope Gaga and her team somehow create a virtual concert fans can enjoy if the Chromatica Ball is actually cancelled. 

if she did the virtual thing and didn't refund tickets chile-

Archived